Black Bike Week

EllaTwo

Female

Every year, around Memorial Day weekend, the big Black Bike Week is held in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. The bike rally is like the 2nd or 3rd largest in the USA, with like 350,000 - 450,000 people attending (Sturgis, South Dakota is the largest, with over a million in attendance, but it is mostly white). There are bike races, massive parties, concerts, etc.

Most of the people who attend are black bikers and their girlfriends/wives. But, more and more, white girls also seem to be attending.

I'm just curious as to how many females from this site may have taken advantage of the abundance of black cocks by attending this rally. I know a very pretty Asian girl (she is Filipino), who attends every year. Surprisingly, when she first started going, at the age of 16, she would be driven to Myrtle Beach by her *******, who would drop her off at her hotel then he would go back home. For her 18th birthday, her ******* bought her a fully loaded BLACK Dodge Charger, and since then, she drives herself there. Now THAT is a *******!

If you have gone, what has been your experience?Black Bike Week 03.jpg Black Bike Week 03.jpg Black Bike Week 01.jpg Black Bike Week 02.jpg Black Bike Week 04.jpg Black Bike Week 05.jpg

Next year I hope to take my wife. We are 3 hours from there. It is a fantasy of mine to watch her stroll along with me in a distant tow, and get picked up. She knows this and teases it's gonna happen lol.

Every year, around Memorial Day weekend, the big Black Bike Week is held in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. The bike rally is like the 2nd or 3rd largest in the USA, with like 350,000 - 450,000 people attending (Sturgis, South Dakota is the largest, with over a million in attendance, but it is mostly white). There are bike races, massive parties, concerts, etc.

Most of the people who attend are black bikers and their girlfriends/wives. But, more and more, white girls also seem to be attending.

I'm just curious as to how many females from this site may have taken advantage of the abundance of black cocks by attending this rally. I know a very pretty Asian girl (she is Filipino), who attends every year. Surprisingly, when she first started going, at the age of 16, she would be driven to Myrtle Beach by her *******, who would drop her off at her hotel then he would go back home. For her 18th birthday, her ******* bought her a fully loaded BLACK Dodge Charger, and since then, she drives herself there. Now THAT is a *******!

If you have gone, what has been your experience?View attachment 426814 View attachment 426814 View attachment 426815 View attachment 426816 View attachment 426817 View attachment 426818

Who ever is giving you these numbers is wrong that is way off sturgis is usually 450k on the 75th it was around 750k. Daytona had around 350k in the spring.

Back