black bike week myrtle beach?

CammieCummz

Female
Gold Member
I work a lot so I might not have off during but hmu if you're going to be in town. I normally don't fuck out of towners but might make exceptions for black bike week, especially if you're riding with a crew and need a bitch to share :) please be ddf, not gang affiliated or here to sell dope and under 50

700.jpg

Lol i was just down there and you said...I don't fuck visitors smh...I'll be back for bike week.

yeah thanks for the call out jerk. I'm iffy on the whole fucking out of towners cause the last thing I need is to get some super disease (or murdered, or raped, etc) cause some guy who gets his dick wet every time he gets away from his wife and goes to a town where no one knows who he is. I posted this cause I'm trying to go outside my comfort zone and do something for bike week tho.

A not married b d&d free....just funny u just turned me down only to post this. And you're afraid of being raped by one guy. What about a group of bikers. Make it make sense ;)

Thank s... ...i am not married .....i love the single life ......clean women only ....
I have never been to the doctor for any dd .... I am ddf ...

A not married b d&d free....just funny u just turned me down only to post this. And you're afraid of being raped by one guy. What about a group of bikers. Make it make sense ;)

one person is always worse than a group of ppl. a single person (lone wolf) can get the deed done and slip away. a group of ppl increases the odds that at least ONE person isn't cool with it and eventually confess. is like the old saying goes, how do two ppl keep a secret? one kills the other.

one person is always worse than a group of ppl. a single person (lone wolf) can get the deed done and slip away. a group of ppl increases the odds that at least ONE person isn't cool with it and eventually confess. is like the old saying goes, how do two ppl keep a secret? one kills the other.
@trista4pleasure843
Well I'm glad you explained this cause I was confused about this too. A Biker gang may not be the ideal way to start off meeting out-of-towners to fuck around with but to each his own. I hope you do be safe and have fun though. Hit me up - you got my info and know where I'm at.

@trista4pleasure843
Well I'm glad you explained this cause I was confused about this too. A Biker gang may not be the ideal way to start off meeting out-of-towners to fuck around with but to each his own. I hope you do be safe and have fun though. Hit me up - you got my info and know where I'm at.

maybe it's because I live here and know what goes on and you guys don't is the reason you're confused. ppl travel here mostly in groups, not gangs. buddies travelling together - especially older guys. I don't associated with gang related ppl or thugs. and what I'm saying is if you have a group of regular guys, vacationing together, they tend to keep themselves in check because they're not criminals.

maybe it's because I live here and know what goes on and you guys don't is the reason you're confused. ppl travel here mostly in groups, not gangs. buddies travelling together - especially older guys. I don't associated with gang related ppl or thugs. and what I'm saying is if you have a group of regular guys, vacationing together, they tend to keep themselves in check because they're not criminals.
What do you want to be gangbanged

Back