Black And White Parties / Events In Germany

BigDickEvents

Male
Real Person
From
Germany
After living in Germany for a while, I would say Interracial lifestyle is not so popular in the Northern part. Although there are a few clubs in the west that offers BBC parties. Recently I started a Big dick event in Hamburg, and it has been quite interesting. Cuckolds, Hotwifes, Queen of Spades all have exciting moments with Big Black Kings. So guys, when next you visit Northern Germany, Give me a shout out. Got the hottest parties going on right now in top notch clubs and locations.. Cheers

Attachments

• DSC07447_Bildgröße ändern.JPG
    DSC07447_Bildgröße ändern.JPG
    80.4 KB · Views: 163
Hi, I'm Alice, a white wife, lifestile, and addicted to the BBC, I work and live in London, but I fly frequently to Frankfort and Stuttgart mainly.
It would also be possible to move there more north if necessary to Düsseldorf, depending on where you know and accompany if you have time, those locations and clubs with Black Bulls majority, since I only want sex and games daring and naugthy, and be fucked hard and deep by good black dicks.
In seo I like the role of submissive, and be the white bitch of an Owner Black.
I'm very interested in you taking me to those places,
We are in touch. I will let you know in advance about my travels.

I'm already turned on and with my pink wet pussy thinking about so much kinky fun ... Alice :threesome::love::blackgrimace::sex:

Attachments

• 18-becka-2014-orgywifesbbc 18 000001 0001 2015 Becka Orgy white wifes - BBCs IMG_5826.jpg
    18-becka-2014-orgywifesbbc 18 000001 0001 2015 Becka Orgy white wifes - BBCs IMG_5826.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 181
  • 12-becka-2015-slutsgroupsex 12 000001 0002.jpg
    12-becka-2015-slutsgroupsex 12 000001 0002.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 183
Hi, I'm Alice, a white wife, lifestile, and addicted to the BBC, I work and live in London, but I fly frequently to Frankfort and Stuttgart mainly.
It would also be possible to move there more north if necessary to Düsseldorf, depending on where you know and accompany if you have time, those locations and clubs with Black Bulls majority, since I only want sex and games daring and naugthy, and be fucked hard and deep by good black dicks.
In seo I like the role of submissive, and be the white bitch of an Owner Black.
I'm very interested in you taking me to those places,
We are in touch. I will let you know in advance about my travels.

I'm already turned on and with my pink wet pussy thinking about so much kinky fun ... Alice :threesome::love::blackgrimace::sex:
Beautiful

Back