Black African Sexual Superiority

Black man-white woman sexing and breeding is proceeding at an unprecedented rate! This is to be celebrated! It is the hottest phenomenon:

B%2BW%2BU%2BHeader%2B025.jpg

The rise of the black man is happening in our time. Soon the world will be like Africa, full of strong African warriors! Black male superiority:

Wig_0.jpg

Strong black male warrior ready to claim the wombs of fertile white women:

katrina-looter.jpg

Strong black cock TAKING what it wants.

Liberia007.jpg

Black alpha males on the prowl, Africa the future of humanity.

8_0216feat2.jpg

You do not STAND in the way of the black cock.

the-cannibals-war-liberian-civil-war-where-they-eat-their-enemies-for-power-10min-documentary.jpg

BLACK POWER!

Black alpha male American warlord:

600b09201e1.jpg

Black sexual stud superiority is everywhere on display in the world and we must celebrate it. More and more white women are seduced by the virility and sexiness of the black male.

1561%2Bd.jpg

This is so hot.

LMAO! I think you're a tad misguided friend. I just couldn't help myself. After I saw that guy in that granny blue wig and machine gun I just couldn't keep quiet. I don't think Black Power means the whole world is gonna descend into some Third World African country with civil wars and genocides. Screw that. That's why Africans wanna get the heck outta there. As for BBC dominated white, asian, or even Latina pussy...maybe. But, you need better pictures man. Just saying.

Black man-white woman sexing and breeding is proceeding at an unprecedented rate! This is to be celebrated! It is the hottest phenomenon:

B%2BW%2BU%2BHeader%2B025.jpg

The rise of the black man is happening in our time. Soon the world will be like Africa, full of strong African warriors! Black male superiority:

Wig_0.jpg

Strong black male warrior ready to claim the wombs of fertile white women:

katrina-looter.jpg

Strong black cock TAKING what it wants.

Liberia007.jpg

Black alpha males on the prowl, Africa the future of humanity.

8_0216feat2.jpg

You do not STAND in the way of the black cock.

the-cannibals-war-liberian-civil-war-where-they-eat-their-enemies-for-power-10min-documentary.jpg

BLACK POWER!

Black alpha male American warlord:

600b09201e1.jpg

Black sexual stud superiority is everywhere on display in the world and we must celebrate it. More and more white women are seduced by the virility and sexiness of the black male.

1561%2Bd.jpg

This is so hot.

Well the first picture and the last were just great. I assume the rest were just hypocritical
:)

I noticed there no pics from Greece last week, Ksovo, or Columbia, or downtown LA on Saturday night

No, if you did, you would NOT get her back...

Think on the bright side,your wife would get lots of sex, and you would make one African rich beyond his dreams...:)

Remember Kinsasha!

The largest city in the Congo during the recent civil war expats were advised to sit tight, keep their gates locked and a low profile, and wait for help, but the militia's knew the suburbs the whites lived..

You wait...and hope...but once the gunmen are in your street there is nowhere to go without being spotted, so they hunkered down in their villas.

The militia's had all the time in the world. They went villa by villa looking to loot the European villa's and take their pleasures. You can hear the screams and the laughter, the shrieks of fear and joy as each pretty new white female was found, in the street the guns are firing, it is too late to run, and you can only hope that the shrieks and the laughter next door mean the militia's are distracted and won't find you...

Then they come over the walls and you what the price of resistance is going to be...so you don't resist...

Male or female...wives and husbands...sons and daughters...African gunmen who know what they wanted, lots of hard black cocks taking everything that has been denied them all their lives....

Even the ones who fled the city in organised columns were harassed all the way to the river.

At the river based in Brazzaville 10,000 French troops. On the river the British Special Boat Squadron, (the Royal Navy's version of the SAS), fighting to hold an enclave to ferry the expats over the river to safety....but first you have to get to the river...

(No american troops as there is no oil in the Congo)

The Embassies and the UN organised flying columns to get to the river.

But the militias and the Congolese army raided those columns at will taking the choicest white females for themselves.

It was nearly as bad as the stadium in New Orleans after the hurricane...:) :)

Vivid description of events. Where you there? And yes, the pic of the guy wading in knee deep water with a tub full of empty Heineken bottles DID remind of Hurricane Katrina. WOW!

Vivid description of events. Where you there? And yes, the pic of the guy wading in knee deep water with a tub full of empty Heineken bottles DID remind of Hurricane Katrina. WOW!

Not there, but not far away. The biggest shock to me was the absolute absence of any serious news coverage of what went on. It was reported but almost as though the media where too embarassed to cover it in detail. The main news outlets had got their teams out in advance.

Those embassy colums had embassy guards from various nations but the columns were too long, they guards could not be everywhere at once, and they did not have the firepower to match the Congolese army whose morale had so collapsed they were little different from the militias,or the militias who were now in their 'loot'phase...and they all knew where the ripest white pussy was to be found among those columns...and those diplomats and NGO staff were not experienced gunmen.

Some of the tales were too gruesome to repeat

WOW. That's some scary *******. So, white pussy soothes the BBC "beast"?

In my direct experience it drives them to a higher frenzy. The atmosphere when Africans know they have a white mom and ******* to enjoy is almost feral in nature...and that certainly seems to appeal to certain white women :)

Strong. Dark. Tall. Handsome. Proud. The virility and sexual power of the black man:

oJmXF.jpg

The sexy African warrior. White women can't resist...soon they will breed the choicest white women! Africa is rising. Future African warriors from the wombs of white women.

Unfortunately that is still just a dream. Africa has not recovered from the withdrawal of the the european style administration. Even the presence of 4 million whites in South Africa has not stopped that country sliding downhill.

However despite the 'Mulema' types there are signs of hope. Botswana, Namibia, Ghana, perhaps even Mozambique and Tanzania which has sacked 5 government ministers for corruption are leading the way. Unfortunately East Africa may well descend into the chaos of certain West African states if the upcoming elections in Kenya turn voilent, or Uganda continues to suppress peaceful opponents. The joint action in Somalia shows Kenya and Somalians have the will to act, but without deomcracry and accountability there will be more *******.

But Africa is a beautiful, panoramic and spectacular contents and most of its occupants want nothing more than sink their cocks into tight white pussy, or have a white woman kneel between their legs and lick...

Remember Kinsasha!

The largest city in the Congo during the recent civil war expats were advised to sit tight, keep their gates locked and a low profile, and wait for help, but the militia's knew the suburbs the whites lived..

You wait...and hope...but once the gunmen are in your street there is nowhere to go without being spotted, so they hunkered down in their villas.

The militia's had all the time in the world. They went villa by villa looking to loot the European villa's and take their pleasures. You can hear the screams and the laughter, the shrieks of fear and joy as each pretty new white female was found, in the street the guns are firing, it is too late to run, and you can only hope that the shrieks and the laughter next door mean the militia's are distracted and won't find you...

Then they come over the walls and you what the price of resistance is going to be...so you don't resist...

Male or female...wives and husbands...sons and daughters...African gunmen who know what they wanted, lots of hard black cocks taking everything that has been denied them all their lives....

Even the ones who fled the city in organised columns were harassed all the way to the river.

At the river based in Brazzaville 10,000 French troops. On the river the British Special Boat Squadron, (the Royal Navy's version of the SAS), fighting to hold an enclave to ferry the expats over the river to safety....but first you have to get to the river...

(No american troops as there is no oil in the Congo)

The Embassies and the UN organised flying columns to get to the river.

But the militias and the Congolese army raided those columns at will taking the choicest white females for themselves.

It was nearly as bad as the stadium in New Orleans after the hurricane...:) :)

Hey..

I don't remember you writing much about this in the past.. or have I missed it. We're you still there during this conflict or is it all something you were told about from others who experienced that period of time...? If you have time, I'd love to hear more about it...even though it was something hard to believe..

Hey..

I don't remember you writing much about this in the past.. or have I missed it. We're you still there during this conflict or is it all something you were told about from others who experienced that period of time...? If you have time, I'd love to hear more about it...even though it was something hard to believe..

I was in Africa but not in the Congo. My stories have all (except one) been based on either concensual events, or couples/familes who had moved on to a concensual basis from a more 'pressing' initiation. The British press covered it as the SBS were involved. Diplomatic staff have commented on the helplessness of those in the columns.

There seems to be an African internet based sharing of sex photo's and videos. I have been offered many and declined and being sent some pics that I have promptly wiped. White couples and women in Africa receive photo's by e-mail along with intimitations that 'this is what is going to happen to them'. There are also sone photo's in the African Stories yahoo group that you will have seen Janice that are from Africa involving white wives of diplomats in Kenya.

One of my long term contacts in Kenya was sent photo's of the '******* of Kinsasha' that I declined the offer of them being sent on to me that would never get published in the western media but which were circulated among Africans as 'look what they did to the whites in Kinshasha.

I understand it was worse in the Congo copper belt in the 60's but there was no internet or digital photography then

Back