Men how big your cock?

• 4-6 inch

Votes: 271 50.7%
  • 7-9 inch

Votes: 237 44.4%
  • 10-12 inch

Votes: 26 4.9%

• Total voters
Good luck. Sorry, but I prefer lick pussy.
whatever makes you smile man :) i still crave and love pussy especially teh ones i can't have :) ....but the day your beautiful wife gets teh fucking of her life from a huge black cock and he slips out of her cum filled pussy and the both look at you and tell you cum on cucky suck his cock clean and eat my pussy...your world will forever be changed..don't think your the only pussy loving alpha acting white guy in here.. opens your world to desires you only dreamed about in your sleep before !!

bi subbmisive to black
That s me for sure. When I was 14 a black family moved in across the street. With a ******* my age.
He was much more athletic than me with a stronger body,but it was when we went skinny dipping
at the local resivoir that he really had me. We stripped down and there I stood with my 4 inch cock.
He stripped out of his shorts and stood there with an amazing 8 inch cock hanging there.
I never had any idea a black cock would be so much bigger than mine.
I instantly felt totally inferior to him.
Worse, my little white carrot went full hard. I didn't understand that and didn't understand the hot
feeling in my gut.
He laughed at me and my little hard on,but he knew what it meant and knew that he would have me use.
Within a week, I was turned into his cocksucking sissy.
I sucked him for years at his beck and call. Also sucked his younger cousin when he came to visit, and swim

Back