Votes: 271 50.7%
  • 7-9 inch

Votes: 237 44.4%
  • 10-12 inch

Votes: 26 4.9%

• Total voters
actually straight
but more than willing to serve BBC any way my queen require me to:

Give oral sex to Bull before sex, Gives oral sex to Bull during sex, Clean Bull after sex, Clean up creampie after sex, Be fucked by the Bull

what ever my cuckqueen requires

I am orally bi, dominant, alpha cuck, and don't have a small dick, just nowhere near as big as BBC. I just enjoy sharing a BBC with a white female, helping her suck it, licking her clit while it fucks her, sucking her juice off it, licking her well fucked, stretched out cunt clean of cum after. I admire and enjoy BBC as much as the woman, but particularly love to watch a white female get total sexual pleasure and satisfaction from BBC. Love to fuck a woman after she has had BBC to feel how stretched and sloppy her cunt is all the while her telling me how good BBC makes her feel and she wants and needs more; that makes my cock so hard it actually hurts, it makes it really big and throb inside her. It's this time I love to pound her pussy and suck that BBC. So fucking good, so hot. Just need a white female once again who is into this and enjoys this; where we can enjoy and experience our kink together .

I am orally bi, dominant, alpha cuck, and don't have a small dick, just nowhere near as big as BBC. I just enjoy sharing a BBC with a white female, helping her suck it, licking her clit while it fucks her, sucking her juice off it, licking her well fucked, stretched out cunt clean of cum after. I admire and enjoy BBC as much as the woman, but particularly love to watch a white female get total sexual pleasure and satisfaction from BBC. Love to fuck a woman after she has had BBC to feel how stretched and sloppy her cunt is all the while her telling me how good BBC makes her feel and she wants and needs more; that makes my cock so hard it actually hurts, it makes it really big and throb inside her. It's this time I love to pound her pussy and suck that BBC. So fucking good, so hot. Just need a white female once again who is into this and enjoys this; where we can enjoy and experience our kink together .
Well put. I get off on the same thing exactly#. I get so turned on sharing my girl with a bbc. My wife told me to arrange it. I like the idea of approaching or meeting a guy 1st in a bar or some public spot. I'd like to see and check out the bbc that's going to fill my wife . It turns me on to talk about it with someone and if I go down on him first I'm just making sure he's real for her

Only did it 2 times no black yet
I had a gf that loved BBC. We went to a pool hall one night and 2 guys were shooting pool. Well her short skirt had there attention. We talked to them awhile then I invited them to our room to party. The When she was in the bathroom I offered her to them. Wow. Black dudes don't waste time. He came over and ****** her down on the bed and Started devouring my wife. That night I watched 2 BBC fill my girl in every way. They had me clean her juices off them and cleaning her was the ultimate. I got off cleaning up their mmesses. Hot . They madea hot mess on her several times.. Would love that again for sure

Back