Bisexual cuckolds

Hey everyone

Would like to know if any cuckold or wife's husbands have actually got more involved with the perfect sex your partner is getting from amazing black cocks, for example sucking the black cock before n after with wife or being ****** and also if you have gone all the way and have been fucked by them aswell. Would love to know what you think about this if you haven't had the experience or if you have how was it?
Thanks guys

I have had the experience of suck cock before and after fucking. Also I have licked and suck pussy lips and clit as a big cock is going in and out of her pussy. And licking his cock and balls

I have had the experience of suck cock before and after fucking. Also I have licked and suck pussy lips and clit as a big cock is

going in and out of her pussy. And licking his cock and balls
Do u try that often? Horny bull here ,inbox me"

Have sucked a couple guys before and after, more often licked her pussy while she's being fucked. It has been hard to find guys comfortable with me, or the both of us, sucking their cocks. The few that have rated my cock sucking skills a '10', though.

When hubby and I were dating he and I talked about our experiences and fantasies. We had both started young with our own sex. In addition I had been with a couple of boys; I was his first girl. Hubby's biggest fantasy was to be a sex-slave for a couple, especially helping the wife sexually service the man. Although a wild desire, it actually went well with my fantasies of being a slut to multiple men. We did not have a name for this back then, but today it is the popular cuckolding. We were married 45 years ago and two months later we entertained our first man. I had hubby on his knees begging to suck cock...it really turned me on. Fast forward to 12 years ago, I had been with over 100 white guys, unfortunately not having really great orgasms. Hubby had become a real cum slut, and like many cucks got off on watching me and sucking cock, eating cum. I had him fucked a few times for my voyeur pleasure; and although it really did not do much for him, he eagerly did it for me. I think it's hot!

So, 12 years ago my mom-in-law (yes she knew about our lifestyle; she was a nudist and swinger) suggested black men. That first night OMG I had my first multiple squirting orgasm and so many, that I have no idea. I was hooked and been black only ever since. Hubby has his first anal orgasm. He oral skills on my black only pussy have elevated to worshipping, as he says, "The pussy who gets us black cock." So, to answer the original poster's question, after going black my hubby has become equally addicted and loves being fucked.

The photo is of me fucking hub and another showing hub's addiction...

Has hubby been fucked by any of your bulls?

Have sucked a couple guys before and after, more often licked her pussy while she's being fucked. It has been hard to find guys comfortable with me, or the both of us, sucking their cocks. The few that have rated my cock sucking skills a '10', though.
Yes, we are a slut couple, so we meet black men who want to use both of us.
Hey guys , do u travel any ? Love to fuck u both sore as hell
For fours and record the sex session

MY HUSAND HAS LICK MY PUSSY CLEAN AFTER MY BULL DROP A BIG LOAD IN ME A LOT,,,,AND HE HAD CLEAN UP HIS COCK FOR HIM.....AND HE HAS SUCK HIM HARD TO,,,,,,,,ABOUT 8 MONTHS AGO I HAD ONE OF MY BULLS TAKE HIS ASS FOR HIM,,,,,,,SENT THEN WE LOOK FOR BLACK GUYS THAT LIKE TO PLAY WITH THE BOTH ,,,, WE HAVE TALK ABOUT HIM MEETING SOME OF THEM FOR SOME ONE ON ONE TIME ,,,JUST HIM,,IT ALL IN WHAT YOU BOTH ENJOY,,,,,

MY HUSAND HAS LICK MY PUSSY CLEAN AFTER MY BULL DROP A BIG LOAD IN ME A LOT,,,,AND HE HAD CLEAN UP HIS COCK FOR HIM.....AND HE HAS SUCK HIM HARD TO,,,,,,,,ABOUT 8 MONTHS AGO I HAD ONE OF MY BULLS TAKE HIS ASS FOR HIM,,,,,,,SENT THEN WE LOOK FOR BLACK GUYS THAT LIKE TO PLAY WITH THE BOTH ,,,, WE HAVE TALK ABOUT HIM MEETING SOME OF THEM FOR SOME ONE ON ONE TIME ,,,JUST HIM,,IT ALL IN WHAT YOU BOTH ENJOY,,,,,

That is so hot. I would love to train hubby like that

Back