Bisexual cuckold

erin4bcc

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
SC, US
So my boyfriend is very whipped he does anything I say I think I'm going to make him serve a bbc with both his mouth and ass. But before I do I have a few questions for the ladies who have done this with their boyfriend or husband. What was it like to see it happening what was your reaction and will I become addicted to wanting to see it more? Picturing it in my mind I fucking love it I get so hott and horny.

So my boyfriend is very whipped he does anything I say I think I'm going to make him serve a bbc with both his mouth and ass. But before I do I have a few questions for the ladies who have done this with their boyfriend or husband. What was it like to see it happening what was your reaction and will I become addicted to wanting to see it more? Picturing it in my mind I fucking love it I get so hott and horny.
I wish I was him.I had a girlfriend and we would share a man back and forth through the night!

Prepare him right before you introduce him to being a total cuck. Make sure you break his ass in before hand with a dildo and then make him put out to a variety of other men. Make him suck some small white cock or maybe a senior citizen even and let as many other men fuck him as possible. This treatment will break his will and get him used to doing whatever you desire. Once you have him you can do as you please.

The first time my hubby fucked me anal it hurt, I told him to go gently and slowly but he was so desperate getting in that he just kept on pushing and pushing and I screamed, he then told me "it's ok don't worry"....so one day as I was lying on my Bull I asked him if he would fuck my hubby's ass and he accepted, so the next morning when he went towards my hubby I was so excited, and when I saw Jason inserting his cock into him I looked at my Hubby's face and saw pain and extreme pleasure...as Jason is so much bigger it was hard for my hubby to take him and he kept on saying 'slowly', so when I heard Jason say "it's ok don't worry" I laughed a lot and it remembered me my special anal session. I agree with tomtomjim, just exercise his little ass with dildo's to widen it up and after a few weeks it will go in smoothly....right now my Bull found us a 'friend' that mainly watches us fuck, jerks off and recently been banging my hubby and he likes it so much they now go to another room and do their stuff..:) which is ok for me, it gives me the time to devote all my attention to my Bull and give myself fully and not worry about my Hubby's feelings who can get emotional at times especially when our Bull talks dirty to me and tells me he will have me fuck 100 other guys and do gangbangs and all those dirty things...his talk excites me though and I wish one day he will make those things come true, ive done 3 men in one night, I'm really aiming to have sex with at least 6 men in one night, hmm that will surely make my cunt wet and make me a real slut but oh I am a slut and I was born to be fucked so live with it!

The first time my hubby fucked me anal it hurt, I told him to go gently and slowly but he was so desperate getting in that he just kept on pushing and pushing and I screamed, he then told me "it's ok don't worry"....so one day as I was lying on my Bull I asked him if he would fuck my hubby's ass and he accepted, so the next morning when he went towards my hubby I was so excited, and when I saw Jason inserting his cock into him I looked at my Hubby's face and saw pain and extreme pleasure...as Jason is so much bigger it was hard for my hubby to take him and he kept on saying 'slowly', so when I heard Jason say "it's ok don't worry" I laughed a lot and it remembered me my special anal session. I agree with tomtomjim, just exercise his little ass with dildo's to widen it up and after a few weeks it will go in smoothly....right now my Bull found us a 'friend' that mainly watches us fuck, jerks off and recently been banging my hubby and he likes it so much they now go to another room and do their stuff..:) which is ok for me, it gives me the time to devote all my attention to my Bull and give myself fully and not worry about my Hubby's feelings who can get emotional at times especially when our Bull talks dirty to me and tells me he will have me fuck 100 other guys and do gangbangs and all those dirty things...his talk excites me though and I wish one day he will make those things come true, ive done 3 men in one night, I'm really aiming to have sex with at least 6 men in one night, hmm that will surely make my cunt wet and make me a real slut but oh I am a slut and I was born to be fucked so live with it!
naughty lol

Sound like I need to meet y'all, teach both you and your hub a lesson or two

I love watching my cuck and he has become a true BBC slut! I strongly believe in making him beg for cock! It changes the dynamic and forces him to accept who he is. The other advantage is he will beg you to fuck black men because he needs black cock too.

There is a risk though...black guys have told me that cuck hubby sucks and deep throats better then I do!

Last edited:
I love watching my cuck and he has become a true BBC slut! I strongly believe in making him beg for cock! It changes the dynamic and forces him to accept who he is. The other advantage is he will beg you to fuck black men because he needs black cock too.

There is a risk though...black guys have told me that cuck hubby sucks and deep throats better then I do!
Welcm bck hun

OMG girl you are really sexy
I wish my wife was more like YOU

I really LOVED reading your story
are you Chinese?

Back