Bisexual black bulls

We have met several but it helps to have a slut woman join you. Many of the bi black guys we met loved using me, but a big part was doing that while my wife watched. We have only met three who liked one-on-one time with me.

We have met several but it helps to have a slut woman join you. Many of the bi black guys we met loved using me, but a big part was doing that while my wife watched. We have only met three who liked one-on-one time with me.
From my experience bi and gay black men are just too nice and respectable.

my wife and I first black experience was a black couple both were bi she loved that my wife was Asian because she never got to eat Asian pussy before . her husband was about 10 inches and me 8 inches we 69 each other while the women were eating each other out. we both loved each others cocks and we toped and bottomed each other then fucked each others wives good time had by all . we even met without the women and seemed like we were more comfortable fucking each other. we still get together but not to often because we live far apart .

Im straight and will fuck hubby but it has to really turn her on. Once my cock is throbbing hard it doesnt go down til I shoot a load. Fucked one hubbie but he was very fem. Looked and moaned just like a woman.
I've never been fucked but I'll be honored to suck your cock, fluff it and clean it.

my wife and I first black experience was a black couple both were bi she loved that my wife was Asian because she never got to eat Asian pussy before . her husband was about 10 inches and me 8 inches we 69 each other while the women were eating each other out. we both loved each others cocks and we toped and bottomed each other then fucked each others wives good time had by all . we even met without the women and seemed like we were more comfortable fucking each other. we still get together but not to often because we live far apart .
this sounds amazing, shame it ended

Back