Bisexual BBC

There are many bisexual Bulls out there, you just have to be up front and honest in what you want. Most BBC Bulls don’t openly advertise that they’re open to male on male contact but we’ve never had a problem finding one who will breed us both.
Exactly! We have been meeting bi and bi friendly black men for 13 years.

That is one of the main reasons why Club Biversity was born. Back when I was a single Bull I used to meet couples at interracial swinging events but any fun involving the cuckold sucking or rimming me had to be behind closed doors.

I got tired of having to do that so I have set up an event which is very carefully vetted. No black guys or couples get an invite unless they are bi or bi-curious. Knowing that I am so strict with the vetting has meant that I have no trouble finding enough bi black guys eager to attend. I hosted a small house party a while back and invited two cuckold couples, two bi couple and four other bi and bi-curious black men. We all had an amazing time.

This time around its on a larger scale so I have hired a large dungeon in East London. I'm not sure if I am allowed to overtly advertise on here so if anyone in this thread want to know more feel free to message me in private.

Back