Birthday in Jamaica

My husband has give me a trip to Jamaica for my fiftieth birthday. He has also given free rain to the week we are there. In his words, there are no rules. He has also suggested that maybe I should try another man since I have never been with any other man. Trying to decide if I might want to and if I do, how does it take place? Don't know if I could be naked in front of a stranger, let alone one that I might have sex with? What about all the dangers? Diseases? What would hubby do during? Just a few of my questions.

i reckon its hubbies way of saying he would actually like to see you with other men and if the place where there are loads of black men screams for you to try black cock

What should you do? A. Flirt, be frisky, be open....they will find you. Then, enjoy yourself.

Risks? A. Use protection. Use lube. Enjoy.

What will hubby do? A. If he is a gentleman, he will give you the space you need. As you frolick with your lover, he will be in the bar, walking on the beach or anything else. If you and your lover are comfortable, then let him watch.

It's up to you. Allow yourself this freedom to explore your sexuality. Have fun. Enjoy.

What should you do? A. Flirt, be frisky, be open....they will find you. Then, enjoy yourself.

Risks? A. Use protection. Use lube. Enjoy.

What will hubby do? A. If he is a gentleman, he will give you the space you need. As you frolick with your lover, he will be in the bar, walking on the beach or anything else. If you and your lover are comfortable, then let him watch.

It's up to you. Allow yourself this freedom to explore your sexuality. Have fun. Enjoy.

It's funny you say, they will find me. We tried going to several clubs, some on the resorts and a few in town, we had no luck what so ever. What we think happened was our travel agent sent us to a slower area mostly designed for retired tourists. We even went to a club that closed at midnight. Kind of shocked about it all. And disappointed.

Back