Birth control

Who has to decide about using of birth control (pills e.t.c.) by bareback sex?

• White girl

Votes: 95 56.5%
  • Black bull

Votes: 73 43.5%

• Total voters
I don't think people are getting the meaning of the question. She's trying to ask if it should be the woman or the bull who decides on the use of alternative birth control (the pill, IUD) if the sex is bareback.

It was actually pretty clearly put, but some people aren't reading the question clearly enough.

If you have unprotected sex you should be ready to bear the responsibility of your actions. So all you young bulls that are screwing anyone they can get their cock in should be ready to pay baby support and contribute to making their offspring responsible productive members of society. If you you don't want to be responsible then get a vasectomy.

It should absolutely be the woman's decision. That being said however, any white woman would have to be crazy to not want to have a black man's baby. This is the 21st century, and women should have absolute control over their own bodies. But they should choose right and breed black.

It should absolutely be the woman's decision. That being said however, any white woman would have to be crazy to not want to have a black man's baby. This is the 21st century, and women should have absolute control over their own bodies. But they should choose right and breed black.
It's a good ides to know where her head is at concerning birth control. In many states there is no limit to how long you are liable for baby support payments. I have known of more than one woman that has gotten pregnant multiple times with the idea of making a living off baby support. In many states there is no limit to how long you can held liable for baby support. In many states the baby can sue you for any baby support you failed to make after they are legally adults. I got a vasectomy and get checked once a year. The only difference after the vasectomy in your sex is in your head, a couple of women even told me it tasted the same

It's a good ides to know where her head is at concerning birth control. In many states there is no limit to how long you are liable for baby support payments. I have known of more than one woman that has gotten pregnant multiple times with the idea of making a living off baby support. In many states there is no limit to how long you can held liable for baby support. In many states the baby can sue you for any baby support you failed to make after they are legally adults. I got a vasectomy and get checked once a year. The only difference after the vasectomy in your sex is in your head, a couple of women even told me it tasted the same

Well if you have babies for the money, then you're working for it. Raising a baby is not easy and women should only have babies because they want them. Having a black baby is a joy and an honor. A woman does it because she wants the blackman's cock for her pussy and strong genes for her baby, not usually for his money (whites males generally have more income and most athletes and rappers go broke in a few years anyways). For support she can marry a white guy while continuing to breed black. And she can have gangbangs with different black guys everytime she gets bred. This way the guys don't have to worry about being chased down for baby support and the happy white couple doesn't have to worry about some old fuck buddy trying to see his baby and causing interference in the family.

I am 18 from russia cam here for college so english may be no good, but here to stay =)

I have none yet but I want to have only black babies and I want to have bunch of them at least five before I'm thirty
pic_BullCrap.jpg
Just as we figured ... you're living your own little "fantasy" in your head, Stephenie. You're either a guy in reality, or, you're a female smart enough to know the real repercussions of having a bunch of illegitimate babies.
IMO ... You should post a "disclaimer" statement! :rolleyes:

Back