Biology

lucava

Male
From
Italy
Truth is spreading very fast nowdays, and every day more and more whites become aware of Black Superiority.
I was reflecting on whites behaviour and how they are reacting to this.
By definition, in nature, an alpha becomes such by being recognized as such by his social group. I came to the conclusion, it’s in all of our genes, but our environment and culture seem to turns these traits on or off. But we can't stop evolution and nature. Weaker white individuals will always feel the need to enrich DNA with that of alphas. It's nature. Black DNA is the most powerfull, versatile and original. And if a black men decide to impregnate white wives and have the white cuckold couples raise their babies, it's his natural right. That's why an incresing number of white males feel a need to totally submit to bigger black men and even accept to support them getting their wives pregnant and raising their black babies - regardless of the potential humiliation this brings
Is it Biology???? what do you think?

I do think black men make superior lovers! But I disagree with their superiority in all the other aspects you mentioned. I don't think it is biology for only black men to get other women pregnant.

I personally was brought up in a very racist family and community who saw blacks as lesser human beings. I was literally taught to treat them as rubbish! So being black owned and BBC only seems appropriate to me as I think it acts somewhat like a small reparation for how history and in particular my own family have treated back people for so long. It was wrong and even though I had a intolerant upbringing I am not a racist. So for me personally, history is a bigger factor than actual biology in what I do.

Ok I'm gonna chime in with my thoughts, take this with a grain of salt.

I've thought about "The superiority of black men" thing for a while, pro sports like basketball, football, track and field, just to name a few, are dominated by black men. They're taller, more muscular, faster, you name it. My theory is that when there were black slaves, the conditions were ******* and only the strongest survived, its horrible I know, but its true, the slave owners would work them hard and the ones who worked the hardest made it, eventually through selective breeding of the hardiest slaves generation after generation, eventually all that was left was the strongest bloodlines, at least in America, so after centuries of this happening what we're left with now is still those genetically superior bloodlines. Things have changed, people have immigrated, interracial relationships have flourished, but thats my opinion on why there are so many superior black men in the world.
Now I'm not saying this is true, this is just a theory, and I'm also not saying that EVERY black man is superior, there are lots that are just average of course, but it's hard to argue against, right? Or am I way off base? lol

I've thought about "The superiority of black men" thing for a while, pro sports like basketball, football, track and field, just to name a few, are dominated by black men. They're taller, more muscular, faster, you name it .....
Now I'm not saying this is true, this is just a theory, and I'm also not saying that EVERY black man is superior, there are lots that are just average of course, but it's hard to argue against, right? Or am I way off base? lol
wow, and you don't even look old enough to know Jimmy "The Greek" Snyder, either. Remember the old saying "The Truth Will Set You Free"? I believe that phrase was coined by what Jimmy The Greek said back in 1988 ... must of been, because CBS Sports fired him over it. So "the truth sure enough set Jimmy free' ... I don't think he ever gained full employment again.
Check out this video ... back in 1988, when Jimmy said these things, it caused a major problem on TV Sports ...

Last edited:
Truth is spreading very fast nowdays, and every day more and more whites become aware of Black Superiority.
I was reflecting on whites behaviour and how they are reacting to this.
By definition, in nature, an alpha becomes such by being recognized as such by his social group. I came to the conclusion, it’s in all of our genes, but our environment and culture seem to turns these traits on or off. But we can't stop evolution and nature. Weaker white individuals will always feel the need to enrich DNA with that of alphas. It's nature. Black DNA is the most powerfull, versatile and original. And if a black men decide to impregnate white wives and have the white cuckold couples raise their babies, it's his natural right. That's why an incresing number of white males feel a need to totally submit to bigger black men and even accept to support them getting their wives pregnant and raising their black babies - regardless of the potential humiliation this brings
Is it Biology???? what do you think?

You are absolutely right. It's even happening in Russia and China now where inadequate white and yellow husbands accept the raw sexual needs of their wives and welcome Negro tourists into their beds.

You are absolutely right. It's even happening in Russia and China now where inadequate white and yellow husbands accept the raw sexual needs of their wives and welcome Negro tourists into their beds.
This is an excellent point. I believe this is true because the superiority of black men is now being recognized world wide. whites and other races are all seeing the same thing at the same time. There has to be some truth to this

I've thought about "The superiority of black men" thing for a while, pro sports like basketball, football, track and field, just to name a few, are dominated by black men. They're taller, more muscular, faster, you name it. My theory is that when there were black slaves, the conditions were ******* and only the strongest survived, its horrible I know, but its true, the slave owners would work them hard and the ones who worked the hardest made it, eventually through selective breeding of the hardiest slaves generation after generation, eventually all that was left was the strongest bloodlines, at least in America, so after centuries of this happening what we're left with now is still those genetically superior bloodlines. Things have changed, people have immigrated, interracial relationships have flourished, but thats my opinion on why there are so many superior black men in the world.

The slavery thing has truth to it definitely. Majority were superior in everyway before slavery tho. Not all blacks are "superior" nothing is perfect. Its more mentality than genetics tho

Last edited:
I'm sure this is all a nice little fantasy for most cuckolds here. Kind of a wishful thinking thing. And that's fine. I get it! But unless your only criteria for looking for someone is that they are black and thats your only need in a male. Truely finding someone that is so called superior in reality is quite difficult. In the real world it's actually quite difficult to find someone who fits all of your qualifications to bring into your private life. If you find it EASY to find someone to enter that part of you life or relationship...........I'm sorry you have low standards. And you better be careful. Sorry if I am being negative or trying to ruin your fantasy. But I'm sure many black men would agree they don't feel society treats them as the superior race. And that's not going to change for a long time. All races have beautiful qualities. Some of us just appreciate the good qualities in some men of color. Not all of them. Just some. If you have this superior attitude and fantasy? Fine. But be realistic.

It is definity genetic blacks are clearly superior, the problem is mentally, as a black master and owner of several white slaves, i am very pleased to see black supremacy slowing growing

I agree! Blacks cum more and can hold out longer and they fuck better and suck better and their sperm is not only a lot more but is superior. It tastes better too. Can any of you give me some good black sexual superiority sites!

Back