BIGBLKMAN: Looking for white women!

Reply to Virginia Knight, wish I could reply to you directly - Sorry if you don't like my avatar, but I am keeping it.
I am not fake, I am a black man. That photo is simply an avatar I use to highlight the superior difference in size between a big black man and a small white one.

Both of you seem to have a lot of spare time on your hands.....and as for Virginia Knight.....he has to be a white gay man.....no woman will go on and on like.....I am not here for men, so I don't have to prove anything to both of you.....so have your fun.....its on your time.

ok u want a single white girl but then u say or a cuck hold couple.what single white girl would want u. if you are lookong for a cuck hold couple.i am a single white girl not into cuck holding at all.so you want a single white girl and u put a cuck hold cock in your pic i dont think u know what you want.just reading it is confuseing white girl single/cuck hold couple/your black with a white cuck hold cock in your pic.so why do u want a single girl if your into cuck hold couples.if a single white is into black cock shes not looking at a guy into cuck holding.do u see how fuck up u sound.FAKE/GAY thats my vote girls

Both of you seem to have a lot of spare time on your hands.....and as for Virginia Knight.....he has to be a white gay man.....no woman will go on and on like.....I am not here for men, so I don't have to prove anything to both of you.....so have your fun.....its on your time.
you might not be here for men but single white girls are here bbc not cuck holding couples.u lose twice sorry

no
confused.jpg
WOW. thats all TWISTED MIND PERIOD

Back