Big size is really important?

This is Axel, our black boyfriend. My wife and him had had a relationship during more than three years, before I met her. The last year, during the second encounter with Axel, we had sex during all the night. Early in the morning I wanted them to fuck standing by behind.
Susie bent her body in half and he put his black cock into my wife's pussy by behind. They shaked their hips in circles while they were fucking. Axel gave Susie multiplex orgasms during that fuck, despite we had already fucked and cummed before.
He has an amazing virility. I feel for him, the greatest admiration/envy that I've ever felt by a good male!
Susie loves black cocks, in special Axel's cock. Susie had gotten 5 boyfriends before Axel. 4 of them were caucasian and the other was a crossed breed guy (Dennis). With all of them Susie had oral sex, but only with Dennis she had swallowed his cum once during a blowjob and she didn't enjoyed it. When she met Axel, she swallowed his cum a lot of times.
Perhaps he has not a big size cock, but he could give my wife amazing orgasms.follada 3.JPG1.jpg

This is Axel, our black boyfriend. My wife and him had had a relationship during more than three years, before I met her. The last year, during the second encounter with Axel, we had sex during all the night. Early in the morning I wanted them to fuck standing by behind.
Susie bent her body in half and he put his black cock into my wife's pussy by behind. They shaked their hips in circles while they were fucking. Axel gave Susie multiplex orgasms during that fuck, despite we had already fucked and cummed before.
He has an amazing virility. I feel for him, the greatest admiration/envy that I've ever felt by a good male!
Susie loves black cocks, in special Axel's cock. Susie had gotten 5 boyfriends before Axel. 4 of them were caucasian and the other was a crossed breed guy (Dennis). With all of them Susie had oral sex, but only with Dennis she had swallowed his cum once during a blowjob and she didn't enjoyed it. When she met Axel, she swallowed his cum a lot of times.
Perhaps he has not a big size cock, but he could give my wife amazing orgasms.View attachment 218601View attachment 218602
Very sexy!

Wow so you have always been her cuck even before you were married?
Well it is not as simple.
My wife had told me, when we started to go out, more than 10 years ago, she and her ex black boyfriend Axel, hadn't fucked during 5 months because their relationship was not good and Susie wished to give him a lesson.
They brook up their relationship at last, but before it happened, they fucked again a couple of times and they really had savage sex!
Some days after that, they brook up definitely. Susie and me finally had sex one night. I told Susie it was a great pleasure for me getting my dick in the same place that Axel had put his wonderful black cock before. She smiled and we didn't talk about it for the rest of the night.
Some days after our first encounter, we were talking about sex and Susie told me how Axel had fucked her, during their first holidays together.
In that moment, I turned on! I told Susie that I would have liked watch them fucking in front of me...that was the start...!

Perhaps he has not a big size cock, but he could give my wife amazing orgasms.View attachment 218601View attachment 218602

I think your wife is gonna end up preg really soon!

i want an axell too!!!

Well, it was exactly what I thought, the first time my wife related me how had they fucked under the shower during their first holidays. Axel and Susie had fucked as animals that time. I thought "Axel is really a first class male, he has an amazing virility! Every woman would be pleased being fucked by a black male like him."

calixto, if it's truly ok with you, then you should definitely convince your wife to try and have her lover's baby. That way, everyone is happy. And be sure to share the results with us!;)

calixto, if it's truly ok with you, then you should definitely convince your wife to try and have her lover's baby. That way, everyone is happy. And be sure to share the results with us!;)

Like I've said in another post: when I thought "I hope he get Susie pregnant" it was my excitation talking by me. I'm here to share experiences, so I'll let you know if it happened.

I love having sex with black men for many reasons! Cocks come in all shapes and sizes, and the biggest isn't always necessarily the best. It takes a little more than just having a big cock to please me, but it is a good starting point!! :)

You're right. When my wife and me had sex the first time, I couldn't make her cum. In the next nights I made her cum but it was a little hard to me. She needed several minutes to reach an orgasm.
I thought it was her way to respond at sex, but I was wrong.
After one more hard orgasm, She let me know she was having some difficults to get an orgasm.
She said me "It's unusual but I'm late with you. With Axel I used to cum easily".
Despite Axel's cock is big but not gigant, he is a great lover. His virility and strength are amazing. Axel could make my wife cum in less than two minutes.

Why would this make everyone happy?

What does a woman having great sex with another man have to do with bringing children into the picture?

If having babies with people other than their husbands makes women happy, why would he need to convince her to do it?

Most importantly, why was having babies even brought up in a thread about medium black penis size vs large black penis giving women pleasure?????

Why would this make everyone happy?

What does a woman having great sex with another man have to do with bringing children into the picture?

If having babies with people other than their husbands makes women happy, why would he need to convince her to do it?

Most importantly, why was having babies even brought up in a thread about medium black penis size vs large black penis giving women pleasure?????

I believe he said he wouldn't mind if that were to happen.

I believe he said he wouldn't mind if that were to happen.
I said so, but like I told you, it was my excitation speaking by me...my mind was revolutioned...! Axel was having an orgasm in that moment. Could you understand? That was an incredible and exciting view for me.
My wife had already cummed, screaming due the pleasure that she was obtained from Axel's black cock. Susie was embracing his body with her arms and legs. Her feet were strongly crossed too, giving me a good view from her beautiful bare soles. I was as close to them that I could perceive the smell from her feet and their transpired bodies. Axel was fucking her, moving his hips with good agility. His black cock was going inside and out from my wife pussy, over and over again.
Axel had asked me to put one of my midle fingers into his butt and Ipleased him. My wife soles were near my face. I was going to suck her toes when I listened Axel moaning everytime more loudly. He was finally reaching his orgasm. They were kissing each others and when he started to cum, he turned his head back, closed her eyes and let all his excitation out through a powerful scream! His butt contracted strongly until he finally relaxed.
In that moment I couldn't think right! I found myself thinking "that's what I call virility! What amazing male! I hope he get her pregnant!"

Back