Big size is really important?

I have thick 9in. at home why would I settle for less from strange tell a black man his paxckage is lacking tour the WICKED BITCH OF THE WEST !

black guys !@#$%^&* totally differently to white guys the size helps but its the dominance too

lol, bullshit;

each guys is different, i do what she wants, if she don't want savage, i do it a bit quietly... no too because it is boring. But when she is ok, i !@#$%^&* her very hard. My neighbors know when we !@#$%^&*...Lol. I put my cock in her !@#$%^&*, even if she don't want, and !@#$%^&* her until she shout she loves it. minimum !@#$%^&* is 2 hours, i practice sport everyday, so this is not a problem... and she doesn't practice, an advantage for me. I ever stifled her with my dick, many times, she cannot swallow it all but she try. My dick do 20cms and large, of course this is not like 22 or 24cms, or mandingo, but we never meet bigger for the moment. But many black guys with fake pictures, at the swingers sites. I fucked in threesome some girls friends, with my wife and everytimes it was a fireworks for her; So ok, i knows there is a lot of sissy boys here, but don't forget Rocco Siffredi, this is a good actor too, and i don't think level dominance he have something to learn. The most funny is i knows many girls saying they wants only black boyfriend because there are more sweet. I thing it is juste into your heads, i can do anything , because i like to see my partnairs moaning, and don't cumming as a selfish... many guys fucks like seals because the most thing for them is themselves. For me the most important is the number of orgasms for the girl i !@#$%^&*, and i can be romantic too, this is as the girl wants. But most of them wants to begin, romantic, but after want more and more, and acrobatic because i know how to do.... back against wall, with their legs on my shoulders, puting my hand or their butt... and you lift to put a bead on your dick, until 70kgs it is really not a problem.
Otherwise standing against the wall, on the couch, on the floor in a garage, in a hall... on my bike. Fucking everywhere and have good time.

This is christmas soon, gift balls to your husband ;)....If the girls married first with guys with whom she cumed, they would not go inventing stories.

lol, bullshit;

each guys is different, i do what she wants, if she don't want savage, i do it a bit quietly... no too because it is boring. But when she is ok, i !@#$%^&* her very hard. My neighbors know when we !@#$%^&*...Lol. I put my cock in her !@#$%^&*, even if she don't want, and !@#$%^&* her until she shout she loves it. minimum !@#$%^&* is 2 hours, i practice sport everyday, so this is not a problem... and she doesn't practice, an advantage for me. I ever stifled her with my dick, many times, she cannot swallow it all but she try. My dick do 20cms and large, of course this is not like 22 or 24cms, or mandingo, but we never meet bigger for the moment. But many black guys with fake pictures, at the swingers sites. I fucked in threesome some girls friends, with my wife and everytimes it was a fireworks for her; So ok, i knows there is a lot of sissy boys here, but don't forget Rocco Siffredi, this is a good actor too, and i don't think level dominance he have something to learn. The most funny is i knows many girls saying they wants only black boyfriend because there are more sweet. I thing it is juste into your heads, i can do anything , because i like to see my partnairs moaning, and don't cumming as a selfish... many guys fucks like seals because the most thing for them is themselves. For me the most important is the number of orgasms for the girl i !@#$%^&*, and i can be romantic too, this is as the girl wants. But most of them wants to begin, romantic, but after want more and more, and acrobatic because i know how to do.... back against wall, with their legs on my shoulders, puting my hand or their butt... and you lift to put a bead on your dick, until 70kgs it is really not a problem.
Otherwise standing against the wall, on the couch, on the floor in a garage, in a hall... on my bike. Fucking everywhere and have good time.

This is christmas soon, gift balls to your husband ;)....If the girls married first with guys with whom she cumed, they would not go inventing stories.

its not bull its just my personal opinion. Having slept with both black guys and white guys I would say my opinion is justified, how about you, slept with white and black guys before?

Size is really a relative issue. For a 18 or 20 YO a thick 8 inches could be intimidating if all she has had is little ones. However a 40 something that has had 3 ******* and knows how to use her body and yours may well insist on a very thick 9 inches or better. Then there are a few women that don't want a big one. You should do whatever rocks your world. In the group I am in the bulls are all above average. But the biggest cock doesn't always get the most pussy. The women all have preferences based not only on the bulls size but his technique.

he wants me to find a bbc :)
Wow with that sexy smile I can see you are liking the idea and want a BBC too dont you? You are really a sexy lady. Something about the way you look in that pic is so seductive. I bet your husband just wants you to have some real satisfaction. Thats real love for your wife I think.

Back