Big Head Please

It would feel fantastic when your big head pops out of my ass and even better if you shove it back in deep.
I like your style Miss Tracy you have Nasty in ur ******* and I can appreciate that
My girl really likes the fat head popin in and out of her holes too makes for some great pics know that!

where u located
Bay Area ca. I never been with sucked or fucked a BBC but my lovin Poppa n Master said I will love it and I trust him with Everything sooooooo I'm gonna make him very proud and be the nasty hungry slut he say's I am lol talk to us He will handle everything butt the dick thats my job lol besides he's completely str8

I'm Miss Lizzy N I'll do everything and anything my Master tells me to, He's a Nasty man lol

I love when the guy has a extra big head that like half again bigger around then his shaft. When he is pushing it in you and it sort of pops in. and when he pulls out your clit gets a little tug. I want to see some big black cocks with Xtra Big Mushroom Heads. Ladies do you like a big headed cock?

Here ya go sexy...

Attachments

• dsc-m2012-9.jpg
    dsc-m2012-9.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 41
Back