Big Flaccid Black Cocks

Nick

Male
From
IA, US
Anyone else amazed most seeing black cocks while they are still soft? And what is the biggest black softie you have ever seen? For me it was about 8 inches. The racial difference is amazing! I've heard their is a genetic reason for the difference in flaccid side also. Still I'm just in awe many of the times. And to think they will only get bigger. I'm sure you all have more feel free to add them.

Attachments

• 4397288671_976f9e0a87_o.jpg
    4397288671_976f9e0a87_o.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 360
  • 1260314110888.jpg
    1260314110888.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 362
i luv it when thik blak coks r soft cause luv feelin them grow big and hard in my mouth mmm xView attachment 41622
If a black man puts his cock in your mouth when he is still soft so you can make it ready for your pussy and ass you are a lucky girl. Feeling a black dick growing and getting hard in your mouth is total pleasure. I've seen some really big soft ones but never measured. I love the way a black dick hangs, the way it curves downward because its big and heavy. If your laying down and your man hangs his cock down over your face. I get so hot for that. never saw that on a white guy.

Thanks for the replies yes from what I can tell too the hang down and curve is unique to black men. That and the swing when they walk. Thanks on the avatar too. I know there are more from like this somewhere it is from a magazine early to mid 90s. I being amazed and thinking also, as big as her arm soft! I got you all another picture too you may enjoy.

Attachments

• forest-500x375.jpg
    forest-500x375.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 382
Thanks for the replies yes from what I can tell too the hang down and curve is unique to black men. That and the swing when they walk. Thanks on the avatar too. I know there are more from like this somewhere it is from a magazine early to mid 90s. I being amazed and thinking also, as big as her arm soft! I got you all another picture too you may enjoy.

What a fantastic picture. These white ladies know where they belong. :)

Anyone else amazed most seeing black cocks while they are still soft? And what is the biggest black softie you have ever seen? For me it was about 8 inches. The racial difference is amazing! I've heard their is a genetic reason for the difference in flaccid side also. Still I'm just in awe many of the times. And to think they will only get bigger. I'm sure you all have more feel free to add them.
thank you for the beautiful pictures.
Always a pleasure for me if my lips and with my tongue
I can do a hard big cock!!!!:inlove:

Back