Big Black Surprise!

Big Black Surprise! I know that was the same look on my face the first time saw a bbc
121282.gif
tumblr_n0d9bxKIJQ1sop2ozo1_400.gif
tumblr_n0n6371UVX1sop2ozo1_400.gif
tumblr_mtdn5pz1wL1sop2ozo1_400.gif

Wow!

Have just come back from Fiji , very quite week , however just giving up when I took a cab to Suva for a night out , it took half hour from the resort so I got chatting to the driver , I noticed he was adjusting his cock as we drove and the head fell out of his shorts ,fuck it was huge , could not help but stare , he apologised and tried to get it back in with no result and trying it started to get erect , it just grew and grew so I asked if I could help he pulled over and I lent forward and stroked it , fuck it was huge and so soft ,it wasn't long before he started to groan and then released the most cum I have ever seen it went up my arm and over my neck I quickly put my mouth to his hole and tried to ******* the rest that was coming out the ******* was so strong it came out of my nose.
I was covered, as he sat back and thanked me I noticed it getting hard again,he asked if I would like to go back to his house, God yes I blurted and he took me home and fucked me all night , I could not walk properly for around two days.

Back