BIG BLACK DADDY IN PHILLY... looking for submissive white girls

SIR ROCK

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NJ, US
I am as real as it gets. I'm an experieced Big Black Dom in search a long term relationship with a submissive white girl. If you are for real and down with the plan then hit me up and leave me a message. If you like my post... push the like button! bbcfuckclip.gif

Spank ya later,

Sir Rock

P.S. I am an awesome throat trainer and an even better anal trainer. Stick with me and will not have a gag relfex anymore. Swallowing the very largest of BBC's down to the ball sack!

I gag alot when i have a big cock like urs down my throat.. my eyes start to water and I could use some of YOUR special training in that area.
I am a great throat trainer. Can help an ywhitegirl get past her gag reflex. You will swallow the very largest of BBCs down to the back with the greatest of ease. Thats how good I am. You ready for action?

MMMMMM....love the way you turn that pussy inside out...gotta luv the thick dick.
Will be glad to bring you some the next time I am in Chi-town. I use to live in the Uptown area near Broadway and Lawrence. Lets hook up for sure if I make it out that way again.

Back