Big Black Cocks

OMG any one of these guys could have their way with me. I would be their fuck toy let them pimp me to their friends or what ever. I wouldn't care what they wanted to do to me as long as they fucked me.

One of my wife's bull really liked to lounge around with nothing on when I was there watching. His DICK was huge and he enjoyed showing it off especially after he had just finished fucking my wife. She would fuck him when I wasn't there and he told me that she was a bigger slut when I wasn't there. She wanted to get me more involved with her love of black cock. She wanted me to suck the guys DICK or eat his ass out while he fucked her. I did it to a few of the guys she was fucking. I found out quick that while I enjoyed watching some big dicked black guy fucking her I was not in anyway gay or bisexual. I had sucked some of the guys DICK and ate their assholes. The only reason I did it was because she likes it. One of her bulls that she really liked had moved to the east coast and we didn't see him for a year and half. When he came back to town he called us up and wanted to get together. Now this guy has very big his cock that made my wife orgasm so much when they fucked. The night we met him after over a year. My wife told him that I now suck black dick and he said let's see he pulled his DICK out and told me suck my big black dick and get it hard so I can fuck your wife so I did. When I started sucking him off I couldn't believe how big he was . His DICK was thick and long. I remember thinking dam this guy is huge. I then began to think what a slut my wife is for spending time with him alone or with me there. I had a good idea what they did when she was alone with him and how he fucked her any way he wanted. I couldn't believe that my wife let this guy fuck her ass. I knew she was a slut and I knew that he loved fucking and cumming in her ass. While I was sucking his DICK my wife was licking his asshole. I heard his hotel room door open and 2 black guys walked in and sat on the other bed watching us. When he pushed me away he said ok let me give your wife what I know she wants. I started filming the two while the other 2 watched and made comments about what a black cock slut my wife is. I started talking with the guys and I found out that they were going to fuck my wife but only after I left. They did promise that before I left they would show me what my wife would be getting from them. I filmed the wife and her bull for about 45 minutes before her bull said ok I know that you can't watch me fuck her asshole so you better go. I was packing up and the 2 other guys said look at what your wife will be getting once you leave. They had big dicks also and said while she is getting her asshole fucked she will be rimming our asshole and Ray is leaving once he dumps a load in her ass. Does that turn you on white boy? Your wife fucking 2 strange black men in a hotel room you paid for. They got a kick saying stuff like that. One of them said we will call you to come pick her up when we finish with her. Take her clothes with you this bitch won't be needing any clothes tonight. One of the guys hopped up on the bed with his ass in the air and said ok slut let's see if you eat ass as good as Ray has told us. She didn't hesitate she spread his ass cheeks and started running her tongue up and down his ass crack. Ray was getting ready to start fucking her ass. They couldn't believe that I couldn't watch her get butt fucked by black dicks as big as theirs. When I was walking out of the room there my wife was on all fours her face was between some black mans ass cheeks holding them apart he was telling her suck my asshole and shove your tongue as far as you can. Ray was behind her slapping her ass with one hand and shoving that monster black dick in her ass with the other. She was in another world. The other black guy holds the door open while I walk to the car. I was scared that somebody would call the cops. I picked her up a few hours later and her regular bull was gone and the 2 new guys were pissing on her face and in her mouth all the while telling her what a nasty slut my wife is. They said your slut wife took 3 black dicks in her ass and all 3 had came deep in her ass. They also said this slut needs to be better at swallowing a black mans piss. After they finished they had me give her a long deep kiss. She loved every minute of the degrading treatment she got. They made her walk out of the hotel room with nothing on but it was 3 in the morning and nobody was in the parking lot. She was a site their piss was still dripping off her chin and nipples and she kept licking her lips wanting to savor the taste of their piss and asshole.

Back