Big Black Cocks for your Enjoyment

You sound like a true dick expert to me. I guess I'll have to take your word for it since I have no desire to spend so much time looking at and thinking about dicks :).
YES IAM a cock size expert!! always had a small cock and so have cock size envy when i see a small cock like mine its easy to tell now horse hung men you can see the difference!

I tried to get a nice range of black dick photos for you all. See them from a variety of angles. See them completly soft, yet still huge and hanging heavy. See some semi erect. See some fully errect and as big as your arms. And see some that have just depsoited seed into a lovely lady, maybe even a white lady ;0. So enjoy these nice BBCs.
would Love to give my wife any one of these. niceal.jpg

I tried to get a nice range of black dick photos for you all. See them from a variety of angles. See them completly soft, yet still huge and hanging heavy. See some semi erect. See some fully errect and as big as your arms. And see some that have just depsoited seed into a lovely lady, maybe even a white lady ;0. So enjoy these nice BBCs.
I'll fuck all those cocks

Very nice

Back