Big black cocks DP white women

There is really nothing quite like it!

I have to be really horny and fucked in both holes for at least a half hour first before I can take two cocks at once. That's pretty much why I've only done it at gang bangs. Once I get started I just want to lose myself in the overwhelming sensation of if more and more. The guys have to be cool about it too and want to fuck me to cum and not withhold their semen or I lose interest.

View attachment 413023
I totally agree there is nothing like it , when in the UK my next door neighbour was a widow in her 50s , we met occasionally and enjoyed morning tea , but I used to see black men visit her around three times a week , one such day as I was in the front garden they approached , one smiled and gave me a wink , few days later as we met she bourght up them in conversation, how about you come around when they are here , they thought you were gorgeous, love too if you don’t mind I am partial to black men , saying that our friendship boomed and became very close we even flirted with each other sexually, the day came , four guys turned up all in there 50s but very nice , we kissed and got comfortable I was between two who started to feel me up and soon our clothes were removed , they sucked my nipples and squeezed my tits one shoved his tongue down my throat which made me so hot and very wet , I soon had two huge cocks to suck which I enjoyed emensly stretching my mouth , then I mounted a cock as he sucked my tits the other one fingered my ass , that’s when I felt his cock poking my anus , it started to enter me giving me my first orgasms , it was the most wonderful feeling having two huge cocks in me , my second orgasm nearly made me pass out With pure pleasure I couldn’t get enough cock I loved being DP , they were gentle which increased the pleasure and able to do it several times that day.

Back