Big black cocks DP white women

There is really nothing quite like it!

I have to be really horny and fucked in both holes for at least a half hour first before I can take two cocks at once. That's pretty much why I've only done it at gang bangs. Once I get started I just want to lose myself in the overwhelming sensation of if more and more. The guys have to be cool about it too and want to fuck me to cum and not withhold their semen or I lose interest.

a air tight 4320 web.jpg

Last edited:

I have to be really horny and fucked in both holes for at least a half hour first before I can take two cocks at once. That's pretty much why I've only done it at gang bangs. Once I get started I just want to lose myself in the overwhelming sensation of if more and more. The guys have to be cool about it too and want to fuck me to cum and not withhold their semen or I lose interest.

View attachment 413023
It's my freaking obsession. ..

DP, I have never done it, what's it like, I mean really
I have read all the posts here, but can someone tell me really really what its like.
It is amazing.....your legs are spread wide, asscheeks spread, pussy exposed, and 2 hard cocks moving in and out....I drown in my own juices....it is even better if a third, hard dick is facefucking you at the same time.....I'm gonna need my vibrator.......

View attachment 413023
We have a similar situation. It does require a warmup and to keep her going, the guys have to cum inside her. She can go for hours doing this once she gets revved up.

Back