Big Black Cock worship

I'm searching a black man clean and respectful with 12 inch cock that can come in Hamilton. ...you have a really great huge cock...how many inch??downloadfile.jpegThe first pic pic it's my wife. ..The second one is one of the two toys that she asked me to buy because I'm not enough for her so because I love her i want that she have what any woman deserve. ..it's my fault because I cum after 5 minutes if I think when I fuck her that she are sucking a huge black cock...I can fuck for hours only if I *******. ...but I would love to try to cum after 5 minutes and watch her with another or I wish with more than one men....I want thank all black people. ..I really think that the black people are the best. ...Also I want try for the first time a black girl with big ass...so the lucky one that will fuck my wife he's gotta help me to fuck a black girl....downloadfile-5.jpeg

Wow...I wish to do it. ..let my wife fuck with 4.5 or more black. ..in all holes. ..I shared her only ones and only with one black. ..I want try with 4 black guys but I'm afraid. ...what you think I can do for don't be afraid and do it???my dream is to bukkake her with a lot of black only if they are respectful and nice and make me feel comfortable. ..I want see her with her face covered with cum and I wish that she swallow some cum too....and I want have a gangbang with 3 or 4 black plus me and then after couple times try with 5 and then 6 7 8 9 until she can handle. ...I love to share her but I love to fuck other girls too...she don't let me do it even watch another one. ..so she wants do a gang bang but she's gotta be the only girl....I want find the right one to share her with but he's gotta help me to fuck a black girl with big ass and tits...I never had!!!I would love to find him and become a great friend and do anything with. ..downloadfile-2.jpegwho's in the pic?

Back