BIG BLACK COCK *******

I look forward to the day when all white boys and husbands are trained in the school system to be completely submissive to us women, and eager to encourage us to be taken and bred by the biggest darkest more African cocks we can find, in every country and state in America.
So not dealing in reality, and very sad.

BBC NWO Quiz - Question 1) - Every day more white boys are looking at pictures like this and thinking…

A: If I tried really hard, could I ever look like that.

B: I wonder how it feels to wear those fuck me heels.

C: She should really be BBC only.

D: I want to be her.

E: I love watching my wife get ready for dates with her black boyfriend… almost as much as the cream-pie she brings me.

F: All of the above.

Last edited by a moderator:
I look forward to the day when all white boys and husbands are trained in the school system to be completely submissive to us women, and eager to encourage us to be taken and bred by the biggest darkest more African cocks we can find, in every country and state in America.
SCHOOL?! NOPE! No to school!

BBC NWO Quiz - Question 1) - Every day more white boys are looking at pictures like this and thinking…

A: If I tried really hard, could I ever look like that.

B: I wonder how it feels to wear those fuck me heels.

C: She should really be BBC only.

D: I want to be her.

E: I love watching my wife get ready for dates with her black boyfriend… almost as much as the cream-pie she brings me.

F: All of the above.
WHAT?! First SCHOOL?! And now Quizzes and A,B, C's?! UGH...brain hurts! bye, now, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fear of what? what of African's let me get this straight your scared of what people might do to you over their right? this makes no sense 2 me as earlier on your profile you liked/agreed with this comment by shocked

Princess Rina, you are truly a wonderful person. I hope that you give your country many beautiful and very dark black babies. I hope that you will also encourage your government to give more asylum visas to men from the African countries with the darkest skin so that wonderful Swedish girls like you can teach the other Swedish girls about the importance and joys of being black bred.

My point is you don't want to go over their and meet the men in general because you are in fear of what some of them might do but you are happy with them coming 2 live next door 2 you and your friends? in your own country please explain the reason and the logic?:)

Or is it simply the wild life that scares you their are not wild animals running around everywhere you know its safe you should go :)

Back