Big-Black-Cock-Club

how receptive are the conditions? i may need something special?

For white ladies the ordinary membership is free. If you want a premium membership you must have a "black cock slut certificate" (There is a thread here in the "General discussion forum".) For the ordinary female members the BBC´s are limited, not more than three per night. For the premium female members there is no limit for having BBC´s. :) Interested ? :)

oh so simple, please let me first a ordinary member i must traind o little....and so i can be a premium...

oh so simple, please let me first a ordinary member i must traind o little....and so i can be a premium...

Training is good, we have a special training group for the ordinary members. If your performance there is good, you maybe are awarted with the "Black cock slut certificate".:)

a special training group, can u tell me something about?

Of course, Jenny. We have several training groups, for example, the "North-american-black-cock-training-group", the European-black-cock-training-group" or the "African-black-cock-training-group". So that you may find out which BBC is the best for you. :) And every first saturday of the month, we have a special event: "The-all-cum-you can-swallow-night". :) Interested ? :)

oh several training groups. what are the differences in the groups?
how many members in the groups?
oh it?s a very special event, but a nice event...only sperm from bbc?

oh several training groups. what are the differences in the groups?
how many members in the groups?
oh it?s a very special event, but a nice event...only sperm from bbc?

In each group there are three white ladies and nine BBC, so that every white lady has three cocks for playing. The aim is to feel, touch and taste BBC´s from different continents and countries. A concerning the special event: only sperm from BBC´s. :)

really , in each group 9 bbc and all with big cocks all 9 inch or more?
and wich is the best bbc from europe africa or us?
only sperm from bbc, cool

really , in each group 9 bbc and all with big cocks all 9 inch or more?
and wich is the best bbc from europe africa or us?
only sperm from bbc, cool

exactly, 9 inch is the mimimum size, I can´t say yet which is the best BBC, the white ladies have to fill out a questionaire at the end of the project. :)

yammy... 9 inch minimum size is soooo cool. but most have more.
and how long ist the test? a week, month....?

Back