Votes: 1 16.7%
  • ready

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters

jay

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
looking for white female that whats to try A big Black dick i'm waiting and ready to plz if u like what i got e-mail me with info and we can take it from there jay...

Attachments

• me3.JPG
    me3.JPG
    504.4 KB · Views: 70
  • me 7.jpg
    me 7.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 70
My Friend French Wimp Husband is Looking For His French Virgin Wife First Sexual BBC Fucking
Experience With A Black Man In FRANCE? If Interested? I Will Send You Picture Photo Of This French
Virgin Wife For Your Viewing? Playmisty66@yahoo.com

looking for white female that whats to try A big Black dick i'm waiting and ready to plz if u like what i got e-mail me with info and we can take it from there jay...

French Husband Looking For An Aggressive Dominate BBC Master for His French Virgin Wife First BBC Sexual Fucking Experience In FRANCE? I Will Send You Picture Photo Of French Virgin Wife For Your Viewing If Seriously Interested ?
Playmisty66@yahoo.com

If Your Real? How Would You Love To Take Care of A French Virgin Wife From FRANCE? French Wimp Looking For His French Virgin Wife First BBC Sexual Fucking Experience? If Your Interested? I Will Send You Great Picture Photo Of This French Virgin Wife For Your Taste And Viewing? Playmisty66@yahoo.com

Back