BI-RACIAL CURIOUS WHITE BOY N NEED OF YOUR HELP!

Andreas

Male
Just joined and introducing my white ass to everyone,hope you all enjoy what I'm able to bring! "Want to thank you all for sharing the hottest and best sexual acts,encounter's,biggest black dicks, and white people who love 'em"! In 40 years I've never had any black friends and over the past years have grown more an more attracted and turned on seeing little white holes stretched and hammered by unbelievable big black dicks. Maybe it's the Gemini in me,some reason for a long time I've found big muscular black men that are shaved an hung with huge thick dicks turn me on so much that I want to feel what its like to hold,suck,and pounded in the ass by one!Their the only men for some reason that desire having sex with and the black women have the prettiest,hottest,juicy pussy I've seen. Nothing comes close to white girls stuffed every which way with huge black dick.
Hope to find new friends among the community and hopefully fulfilling long time fantasy and desire, turn me boy to bitch and lover of big black dick.Secretly have enjoyed cross-dressing and enjoy using and feel of toys but yet to feel the real deal with no control over how my ass is pounded!

Back