Old

Still looking for some D&D free friends in our area to get to know and see where it goes.....

Cheers!
I' m a experience breeding bull ,very serious bout this life style, some many fake ass here on this site,,please be real been so many times// let see-- post email we'll chat a little and exchange some current close up photos only"__ waiting for reply!

Hi, if you are a nice, intelligent, friendly, funny and just 'normal' bi guy that is in the Raleigh, NC area and would like to play with a bi couple, please drop us a note.

We really enjoy just average guys and couples, and aren't looking for some sort of perfect model, as we certainly aren't either, and really aren't even looking for the stereotypical 'huge cock'. In fact, she prefers 8" or less, but does love them THICK ;)

'Thug' or 'alpha male' dominant guys aren't what we're into, although no offense to those that are :cool: Guys and couples that can hold an intelligent conversation, a little goofy, are respectful and not into proving something are more the type of friends we are looking to make.

We are really into bi MMF fun, and bi MFMF play, but would also like to try a GB soon, especially with another couple or two. Bareback and cum is something else we really enjoy, but we have to be careful there of course, as we are D&D free and want to remain that way. So if you want to play bare with us, and we hope you do! ... you'll need to have current test results within the last 6 months.

One caution is that we are notoriously hard to schedule time with, due to home and work commitments, and our schedule can open up or change at a moment's notice. Unfortunately that is just a fact for us for the next few years, but it isn't a bad thing of course, just life :D

But if you don't mind a lot of emails and rescheduling, we do eventually come through!

Oh, and for the same reason our schedules are 'flakey', we really can't host typically and can't travel far to play. So you would have to come to us, and either host us or we'd work out a hotel.

Well, if after all of that you aren't giving up on us, we look forward to hearing from you.

We hope to make some long term friends we can play with, and accompany to parties, etc. So here's to new friends :happy:

View attachment 459386
Good morning guys we live in Michigan and the chances of meeting you are slim to none,but I just had to say that was one of the most honest and sincere post I have seen.Our lives our just like yours it makes it hard to find exceptable partners.Have a wonderful day.

Bbccouppersonalpost: 903290 said:
Good morning guys we live in Michigan and the chances of meeting you are slim to none,but I just had to say that was one of the most honest and sincere post I have seen.Our lives our just like yours it makes it hard to find exceptable partners.Have a wonderful day.
Waite set up a personal friend ship here ,trade photos or clips ,let,s keep each honey and ready to fuck. U leave your email

Thank you for the nice comment. Indeed the wide global coverage of a site like B2W makes meeting new friends a challenge, but
we're always happy to make new
Ufriends everywhere :)you neverknow, after bonding ! meeting is always a possibility
Good luck!

If you ever have travel plans to the state of Washington let me know and I'll be more than happy to host, no worries. The state of Washington is a very exciting and interesting place and I think you guys would really enjoy it here. I am busy as well with business but have some down time every once in a while. When I do business on the east coast, I will be sure to let you know. It's always nice to make new friends, especially out of the area. One caveat, I'm not bi but have a couple of girlfriends who may want to play.

Last edited:
Happy 2016 everyone! Looking forward to meeting some new BBC and group play BBC friendly single females and couples in the Raleigh & Fayetteville area for 2016!

A bareback GB or especially a group GB with another woman or couple(s) is on our short list for this year!
Gangbangs are the best with hot wives...especially with husband watching on corner

Happy 2016 everyone! Looking forward to meeting some new BBC and group play BBC friendly single females and couples in the Raleigh & Fayetteville area for 2016!

A bareback GB or especially a group GB with another woman or couple(s) is on our short list for this year!
Let me know when you thinking of having a gang bang.

Back