Bi married couple looking for bi guy or bi couples in Raleigh, NC area

Discussion in 'Couples and Women Seeking' started by Elelator_Cpl, Nov 11, 2014.

1. Elelator_Cpl

Elelator_Cpl Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Hi, if you are a nice, intelligent, friendly, funny and just 'normal' bi comfortable (e.g. OK with receiving oral) guy that is in the Raleigh, NC area and would like to play with a bi couple, please drop us a note.

We really enjoy just average guys and couples, and aren't looking for some sort of perfect model, as we certainly aren't either, and really aren't even looking for the stereotypical 'huge cock'. In fact, she is often happy with 6-8" long, but does love them THICK ;) ...although she's had up to 10" now and would like to try bigger!

'Thug' or 'alpha male' dominant guys aren't what we're into, although no offense to those that are :cool: Guys and couples that can hold an intelligent conversation, a little goofy, are respectful and not into proving something are more the type of friends we are looking to make.

We are really into bi MMF fun, and bi MFMF play, but would also like to try a GB soon, especially with another couple or two. Bareback and cum is something else we really enjoy, but we have to be careful there of course, as we are D&D free and want to remain that way. So if you want to play bare with us, and we hope you do! ... you must be tested free of all STDs within the last 30 days and be able to provide proof via a copy of the test results and I.D. (Apologies if that seems like tough standards, but we're sure you understand ;) )

One caution is that we are notoriously hard to schedule time with, due to home and work commitments, and our schedule can open up or change at a moment's notice. Unfortunately that is just a fact for us for the next few years, but it isn't a bad thing of course, just life :D

But if you don't mind a lot of emails and rescheduling, we do eventually come through!

Oh, and for the same reason our schedules are 'flakey', we really can't host typically and can't travel far to play. So you would have to come to us, and either host us or we'd work out a hotel.

And finally, being verified as "Real" is our preference, and if you have references with other ladies or couples, that goes a long way in speeding things along. So please let us know if some past friends of yours would be willing to provide a reference for you.

Well, if after all of that you aren't giving up on us, we look forward to hearing from you.

We hope to make some long term friends we can play with, and accompany to parties, etc. So here's to new friends :happy:

0026.jpg

#1 Elelator_Cpl, Nov 11, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2016
  2. Elelator_Cpl

US
    Still looking for some D&D free friends in our area to get to know and see where it goes.....

Cheers!

tstud, kinkybibooty and bdmororn193 like this.
  3. White pussy lover

White pussy lover New Member

H
    I am from alabama but you have a nice pic I'll like to know you

Elelator_Cpl and kinkybibooty like this.
  4. Elelator_Cpl

US
  5. White pussy lover

White pussy lover New Member

What you like to do

6. Elelator_Cpl

US
    Sorry for the delayed response.... but as the post above mentions, we are primarily looking for bi guys and bi couples in our area, that are just normal folks like us, friendly, intelligent and are fun to spend time with, and perhaps have some common interests even outside of swinging.

Straight guys and couples are OK too, esp if they don't mind receiving oral from both of us, and some cock/cock contact in situations like DVP. But since we have so little time to play, we do try to find bi guys/couples as a priority so everyone has the most fun they can :happy:

Our new friends would ideally make for long term playmates, building a circle of friends that can play together without all the overhead of getting to meet and know new folks every time. It would be ideal if they understand and can accommodate the challenges we have with scheduling and hosting, perhaps understanding through their own personal experiences.

We aren't into any humiliation aspects or "college frat party" noisy parties, heavy drinking and that sort of scene, but instead like meeting mature and respectful friends and having sensual but definitely wild fun where everyone knows what they are looking for and goes for it! ;)

We'd love a GB with two or three couples! My wife has a fantasy she'd like to fulfill of a vacation in a mountain cabin with a few bi couples and some single guys, spending a weekend sharing.

....and I'll say it again, the wife's fave is DVP :wub:

Thanks again for saying HI!

Cheers!

7. Black_Bear_ 88

Black_Bear_ 88 New Member

Hi in Virginia. I'm a bi male. you and your wife sound like a lot of fun.

Elelator_Cpl likes this.
  8. TerrellDGK

TerrellDGK New Member Real Person

I'm in the raleigh area. Contact me if you're interested.

kinkybibooty and Elelator_Cpl like this.
  9. Elelator_Cpl

US
    Hi, drop us a note :)

Can't view your profile though, gives me this error:

"This member limits who may view their full profile."

10. TerrellDGK

TerrellDGK New Member Real Person

I believe I fixed it.

11. Dogman45

Dogman45 New Member

I'm in the Raleigh, drop me a note and lets see what can cum up.

Elelator_Cpl likes this.
  12. Elelator_Cpl

US
    You bet, drop us an email please!

13. tstud

tstud Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    I' m a experience breeding bull ,very serious bout this life style, some many fake ass here on this site,,please be real been so many times// let see-- post email we'll chat a little and exchange some current close up photos only"__ waiting for reply!

14. k3v

k3v New Member

Sexy bicurious wm here..let's chat

15. Elelator_Cpl

US
    Thanks, drop us an email (conversation) to our account here, tell us a little about yourself, interests, experience, location... etc.

We can chat some more and see if there is mutual interest and opportunity!

Look forward to hearing from you.

Have a great 4th!! :D

cmarquette0120 likes this.
  16. tstud

US

17. tstud

US
    we should chat soon. Email

18. Elelator_Cpl

US
    Great, look forward to hearing from you! :D

19. Elelator_Cpl

US
    Met our first local BBC friend, Bigblackbull76 this last Saturday :D

We had a great time, and he was a wonderful host! Hope we get to meet more nice new BBC friends and swinging couples in our area that might want to play with us and possibly share some BBC fun too! :cool:

..... anyone up for a 2-3 couple BBC gang bang! :exciting:

bigblackbull76-7-11-2015- 103.jpg

20. Dogman45

Dogman45 New Member

Count me in if you need a BBC. I saw the video. How do I join that group?