Bi male BBC sluts

I'm bi and in a fwb relationship. Unfortunately, he is in England and my pink white hole is in Portugal. We're not economically independent, work doesn't help, and therefore cannot meet up easily. We've been talking about fucking but the opportunity for it to happen seems to be getting further and further from our reach. It crushes my soul to know he's such an honest and thoughtful guy with a massive package that may never be delivered to me.

I like him too much to cheat on him, even if he gives me the go ahead. Also, almost no black guys in the island where I live.

I love women way more than I'd ever love a guy but god damn it I just found the holy grail and it's tearing me apart. I'll only have black seed in me from now on.

On a side note, to the BBC in the audience, do you consider us to be lesser than our female counterpart?
I'm not interested in cuckholding and would appreciate an answer that does not involve it.

My hubby is a bisexual going back to his teens. As much as he loved being my cuckold and orally servicing every man I was with, his focus was always on me. However, I watched with amazement as the first black guy turned hubby into a BBC slut. It was intense seeing hubby begging to be fucked, but I had that same sexual hunger, so I understood.

For you bisexuals who have become BBC sluts, we both understood that sexual high and how addictive it is.
thank you for this. I lost my virginity to a Black Man with 8 inches about twenty years ago after the woman i was dating told me she though i might be bisexual. she saw something in me i didn't and i'm so glad she did because that was the best sex i ever had. And several Black men after that fucked me too, one with 9 inches and i love that too. I feel like i was born to be Blacked and bisexual, a total bottom for Black Only. I could never submit to a white boy like i do to Black Men.

My hubby is a bisexual going back to his teens. As much as he loved being my cuckold and orally servicing every man I was with, his focus was always on me. However, I watched with amazement as the first black guy turned hubby into a BBC slut. It was intense seeing hubby begging to be fucked, but I had that same sexual hunger, so I understood.

For you bisexuals who have become BBC sluts, we both understood that sexual high and how addictive it is.
I am not sure what I am I have zero attraction to me but I love sucking cock
and now totally prefer. Black cock

Back