Bi Curious White Husband

WhiteHubby30

Male
Gold Member
From
NJ, US
My wife convinced me to allow her to try BBC last summer. At first all I was doing was watching. Gradually they began getting me to participate more. First cleaning HER....then guiding his BBC into her holes....then cleaning HIM....Although I denied my true feelings about it, I am beginning to open acknowledge a really intense BBC craving of my own now....I am becoming Bi Curious....Has this happened with any other white guys?

I used to masturbate to scenes of pussy, but now more and more I find myself masturbating to scenes of huge thick blk dicks
Before you waste more time you should find out just how satisfying it is to suck on a beautiful big black cock. The moment just before he cums and fills your mouth, his cock will swell even bigger than it normally is, and he'll begin to spurt his cum, filling your mouth with the most tasty treat you ever experienced. The satisfaction of knowing that you gave him such pleasure is so fulfilling. Then while you jerk off later looking at pictures of other BBC's, you'll be able to relive sucking on his cock and shooting your own cum will feel so much better. I like licking up my own cum to help remember the sweet taste of his, although his cum tastes much better. Become a BBC cocksucker as soon as you have a chance. It is heavenly.

Before you waste more time you should find out just how satisfying it is to suck on a beautiful big black cock. The moment just before he cums and fills your mouth, his cock will swell even bigger than it normally is, and he'll begin to spurt his cum, filling your mouth with the most tasty treat you ever experienced. The satisfaction of knowing that you gave him such pleasure is so fulfilling. Then while you jerk off later looking at pictures of other BBC's, you'll be able to relive sucking on his cock and shooting your own cum will feel so much better. I like licking up my own cum to help remember the sweet taste of his, although his cum tastes much better. Become a BBC cocksucker as soon as you have a chance. It is heavenly.
i agree being a BBC cocksucker is the best thing in the world for us white husbands once our wives have gone BBC only

My wife convinced me to allow her to try BBC last summer. At first all I was doing was watching. Gradually they began getting me to participate more. First cleaning HER....then guiding his BBC into her holes....then cleaning HIM....Although I denied my true feelings about it, I am beginning to open acknowledge a really intense BBC craving of my own now....I am becoming Bi Curious....Has this happened with any other white guys?
Yes...i have the most beautiful girlfriends and turn them on to black dick..only if i can stroke their cocks . This gets them all juicy and wet!

Mini Kilt on White Harlot Male.jpg It's enough to make me raise my mini-kilt skirt!

Wow i'd love to have a bbc explode his seed in my mouth and swallow everything down my throat

Back