Bi Curious BBC In London, UK Seeks Professional Bi Male Slave

gantswood

Male
Real Person
From
UK
I am very curious about this and would love a professional gentleman in the UK, preferably London to the first guy to suck my cock. I would prefer him to be attached to a female whether it is girlfriend/wife and submit to me. It is up to him if he discloses his duties to his partner. I would prefer someone over 40 who love black cock so much and has never sucked a black cock before.

I am 39, athletic build, live and work in London, unable to accommodate but can travel within London and the outer counties. I love pussy first and foremost but am very curious after watching a port video of a MF couple sucking a BBC. I play sports, love travelling and love giving/receiving massages. I have a large pert bum and a big thick black cock - prob ably the most beautiful cock ever seen.

I am on KIK/Skype.

Thanks.

Not sure about the UK but in the US you would have a long line of white boys begging. Most of the white guys I was with over the years were just as happy 69ing hubby as they were having sex with me, some liked 69ing even better.

Back