Bi Couple Looking for BBC

NJ Bi couple interested in finding black men to hang with. F is 25 M is 35, we are both bi so you have to be ok with some bi. Hit us up, no luck in chat room, lots of homophobic men here!View attachment 1609810
Pump the brakes, playah...
If you love sucking dick Just LEAD with that info instead of plastering your chicks ass everywhere, on some carrot dangling *******. smdh...
Just because a guy doesn't want a dude sucking his dick doesn't make him homophobic. Check your labels, BRUH. I got friends way more gayer than you. :devil:

Get verified.........those that dont, dont really want anything but a written fanstasy and pics of something they aint gonna have. You want something here, show your real........Too many “gf/wives” take “over” the page their bf/husband made and now become more active.........Verify yourself and Im quiet sure some dude but not me will let you man join in. Otherwise, expect for ur cuck, to be on clean up duty on you when whatever bbc is done filling you up.............Dick waiting on you girl, but you fronting

Your on a site where blackmen are being objectified but at the same time we rule the site. We are the focus not you or your bf. Now your right you dont have to prove *******, but stop whining when it dont get anywhere here, and majority are vetted enough to know when we are speaking to a man or a woman and the convo gets funny and entertaining. You bi bf is also 10yrs older then you and the way you act, its easy to tell you run all over him and he isnt much of a bf cause you running ******* like your the man in the relationship. Heres a solution, join SLS youll have a much better time finding someone for your bf. Majority of the bbc here are trying to fuck white women because they never had, or because we continuing to fuck white women. Like i said your bad, but aint no blackman on this site want your man but you. Until you get that, this site or your intentions here arent going to get the results you want..........How are we assholes? Old saying goes, dont ask a question, if your not ready for the answer. Apparently your not willing to accept the answer, WE WILL DEAL WITH YOU, BUT YOU CUCK CAN ONLY WATCH. Hes not bi honey, hes a cuck with 10yrs on you..........Silly rabbit tricks are for ******* ;)

ok i dont need to prove anything to anyone, you guys are assholes why bother cuz you wanna fuck me but dont want to deal with my bi bf?
I

Back