Bi Bulls, Couples, and Cucks RollCall

Are you curious about the Bi-interracial lifestyle?

• Total voters
It has been a while since I’ve been active in this community. I want to make this a thread for Bi Bulls to connect with Couples and Cucks who desire them and share stories, photos, and advice for those that love to play with both him and her! Feel free to check in and drop your location to better connect to what you’re looking for.
I was wondering if Bi-sexual Bulls was a thing? And can a bi-sexual bull also cuck? Must your penis be small or not working to be considered a cuckold? Can a bi-sexual bull service a bull?

South Mississippi here. Single inexperienced whiteboi interested in meeting and serving Black men or a QoS. One night stands, short term, long term, fwb, FLR, etc. Whatever works as long as we can maturely communicate about it.

Since we started RL swing at our local club we agree and made our own rules. We always do it together and do it for us. Our partner were always older than her, around 45+ years, and never Darker skin. I admit Im straight, and sex is sex, but if she submits we do it together. same rules aply to both of us.. Till now i was never asked a totally out of the "line" thing, usually the attention is on her. But in the moment yes, makes me shake.

Back