Bi before marriage

I met my hubby at a party where I had sucked off 3 guys. When he came in the room for his turn, he grabbed me and gave me a passionate kiss. I knew he could taste the cum from the other guys. He gave me a ride home and we talked; he admitted he had sucked cock many times. I loved the idea of the two of us sucking guys together, so we started dating and the rest is history!

Yo siendo adolescente bien joven casi que obligue a un señor maduro viudo que vivía en mi calle para que me estrenará con su pingona de 10pulgadas y media
Y por casi un año después estuve convencido de que era gay porque me hice dar pinga por todos los que quisieron hacer pero entre ellos conozco a un policía que le gustó tanto como le mame la pinga que quiso repetir y era bisexual casado y fue con su esposa que tuve la oportunidad de tener sexo con una mujer y ahí me convencido que era bisexual porque además solo me gustan las pingas

My first time was high school age as well. A good friend and I “experimented”on the regular. By experiment I mean I serviced him orally almost daily for about 3 years until we parted ways to college and life took over. Both of us had girlfriends or significant lady friends but we also had us, it was our secret. I think the only one that actually knew something might be going on was his mom but she never said anything and always held me in high regards when I would stay over. I’m pretty sure she she knew with her smiles and giggles towards me sometime but was always cheerful towards me. The only time it would get awkward is when his girlfriend would hang out with us. I didn’t like her hanging on “my man”. If only she knew an hour prior I was on my knees wearing his moms panties in front of him while he leaned back and relaxed worshipping his penis until I let him pop on my face or sucked him down my throat. His mom was a nurse and often slept in a guest bedroom that I would routinely use so she had clothes and a hamper I could go through. We started this aspect about a year into our experiment. For being so conservative she had some very sexy panties.

after that it was my neighbor across the way at my first apartment and than a guy I met on Craigslist a few years later.

Last edited:
I got girls before I did anything with a guy but I was messing with guys before I met my wife. I started out just after turning 18 and went to an adult video store that had an arcade with GH. Looking back probably wasn’t the safest start, but definitely opened my eyes that I enjoy guys as well.
We have almost the same story but I started out before marriage with guys at 19 and yes in adult bookstores. They opened me up to GH’s and luckily I did not catch anything and give it to my then girlfriend who became my wife. But definitely opened me up to the joys of sucking cock before I married my wife.

Last edited:
Yo siendo adolescente bien joven casi que obligue a un señor maduro viudo que vivía en mi calle para que me estrenará con su pingona de 10pulgadas y media
Y por casi un año después estuve convencido de que era gay porque me hice dar pinga por todos los que quisieron hacer pero entre ellos conozco a un policía que le gustó tanto como le mame la pinga que quiso repetir y era bisexual casado y fue con su esposa que tuve la oportunidad de tener sexo con una mujer y ahí me convencido que era bisexual porque además solo me gustan las pingas
La fantasía favorita de mi mujer es dejar que un policía se la folle en su coche de policía. No hemos decidido cómo hacer esto de manera segura.

You have made several excellent points! We have visited several of them, and she jerked off a few men. But the only fucking sex was between us. After she had jerked off a man we both were really horny, so it was fucking for a while.

Same reason here. But also in the back of my mind it’s part of the safety thing. There’s no assurance that cock coming through the wall is clean and sucking with a condom is just gross. So even if they were still common I probably wouldn’t go. Would rather find a guy local to me who I can occasionally just meet up and blow him.
The thing about adult bookstore Glory Holes was that you did not have to find a guy to suck off, they were right there.
I think most guys rather find a local guy to suck off, but if you were horny you knew there was always cock to suck off there.

Yeah. The convenience was the wonderful draw. Hardly any work required. Just go there, feed some bills in the machine and wait a couple minutes. Usually would have at least a couple guys come through.
Yes or see some finger’s coming through the hole to put cock through or ask guy to put his cock through the hole for me to suck off.

i would try on girl panties and other clothes, but had m/f sex and also stroked my buddy long before i had a drivers license and steady girl friend. looking back i should have stayed with guys. life would have been easier and more fun.

Back