Bestfriend wants to try BBC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kkelly69

Female
Some of you may read what I posted on the main site, "Bestfriend getting curious" She saw the comments guys were posting, and she enjoyed what was being said. She thought it was really hot, and wants to hear more. Not just a little one liner though, she really wants to hear everything yous would do to her. Here's what I wrote in the post.
"This girl is one of my good friends, she’s a wild one, but hasn’t hooked up with any black guys. She does though, think they’re really sexy… and she has been showing a lot of interest. We’ve been together a few times, but it’s strictly casual. We’re great friends, and she tells me everything. I think she should have at it, but she’s afraid. What do you guys think?"
Here's a joint email we started, if what you guys want to send, might be really long or yoou dont wanna post it here.onlyreasonn@yahoo.com
31352_426510039065_5393052_n.jpg33522_449937374065_1979938_n.jpg553480_10151125470809066_2095544638_n.jpgkristin7(2).jpgkristin18.jpgkristin20.jpgupload.jpg

Some of you may read what I posted on the main site, "Bestfriend getting curious" She saw the comments guys were posting, and she enjoyed what was being said. She thought it was really hot, and wants to hear more. Not just a little one liner though, she really wants to hear everything yous would do to her. Here's what I wrote in the post.
"This girl is one of my good friends, she’s a wild one, but hasn’t hooked up with any black guys. She does though, think they’re really sexy… and she has been showing a lot of interest. We’ve been together a few times, but it’s strictly casual. We’re great friends, and she tells me everything. I think she should have at it, but she’s afraid. What do you guys think?"
Here's a joint email we started, if what you guys want to send, might be really long or yoou dont wanna post it here.onlyreasonn@yahoo.com
View attachment 124897View attachment 124898View attachment 124899View attachment 124900View attachment 124901View attachment 124902View attachment 124903
She can get it like a Ham being carved......;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back