Bestfriend Bull in near future.

I admitted to my best friend that I see him more dominant than me and i wouldnt do anything to stop him if he were to try to sleep with my wife. For months now its been back and forward of us trying the idea, theres been alot of flirting and nudes going back and forward but nothing in person. but now I think its going to seal the deal.

I will. Yesterday they started sexting again, its been a few weeks since they did that. He sent her a video of him doing his wife doggy, its pretty impressive my wife got all turned on over it and we had amazing sex. There is more to it than that but not sure if you guys would be interested, in the humiliation aspect of it.

Al and I were best friends long before he fucked Angie. We remained friends after he and Angie started fucking. And, we've remained friends ever since. Almost 38 years now. Yes, Al was my best man when Angie and I married. And, he fucked Angie in the "Bride's room" at church before the wedding and spent the wedding night with her. I spent the rest of the honeymoon with Angie. But, that first night with her being mated with Al was truly special.

-Rick

Al and I were best friends long before he fucked Angie. We remained friends after he and Angie started fucking. And, we've remained friends ever since. Almost 38 years now. Yes, Al was my best man when Angie and I married. And, he fucked Angie in the "Bride's room" at church before the wedding and spent the wedding night with her. I spent the rest of the honeymoon with Angie. But, that first night with her being mated with Al was truly special.

-Rick
That sounds really hot, thats a long time too, thanks for sharing

Well folks it finally happened. There had been lots of texting back and forward, as well as with me and him.
They came over, him and his wife to hang out, his wife is in on it and is ok with it. We had some drinks here and there, then ended up playing cards (we used to long ago). That led to use bringing up sex topics till eventually she told him he wouldnt do anything, he didnt like that and got up and asked her to come with him. His wife and I were kind of quiet but completely fine, she was more nervous, I am used to it. They went to the bathroom and after a while I go and crack the door open, he was on the toilet with lid down and she was on her knees just going at it like no tomorrow. He had both of his hands wrapped around her head, bouncing nonstop. It was really hot seeing her take it all the way in. We step away and leave them alone till later we heard him moaning loud, he calls me over and my wife gets up then kisses me with her mouth still having cum in it. We have talked about doing that but didnt expect for her to do it with him, it was very hot.

My friend was a little bit down that he didnt get to sleep with her though but she was in her special week of the month.

There is more from this weekend, ill make a separate post...

After that day my friend texted me alot about how good her mouth was and its been a while that he has gotten such good oral, he didnt tell this to his wife ofcourse. This weekend on Saturday my wife's cycle finally cleared up and the first thought she had was to call him over. He came alone while I was working on my car. After I cleaned up a bit and went upstairs all I could hear is her moaning and screaming. He was destroying her doggy, balls deep. She is usually a champ and can handle almost anything from her experience with the other partners but he was going hard. 6'3 built body and stamina of a robot. She came several times and in several positions, her favorite being picked up, he is much stronger so he was easy for him. Towards the end she reminded him about anal and so he pressed it in till it slid in and continued to thrust till he finished inside of her but, he had a pretty intense orgasm and put his body on her as he spasmed. I asked her if I could get a turn she said no to just stand next to her and jack off, he kind of giggled about that, when i went to cum on her chest she said to do it on my hand, so I did. was pretty humiliating but she knows I enjoyed that.

Kay and I have talked about this possibility. It's scary, but a very hot scenario, we are entertaining.
The lifestyle has been tough at times but we have learned and at this point we have a very strong marriage, there were moments that I questioned the future of us together but we are way beyond that. She may have a bunch of partners but we still have that spark and connection at a different level beyond sexual. We still enjoy sex together 1 on 1. So if you already have a strong relationship with little weaknesses or insecurities, I recommend it, its amazing.

I am very confident in our sexual relationship, and its the reason I am comfortable giving her to other men, something she has a natural craving for. You guys inspire us. :)

I am very confident in our sexual relationship, and its the reason I am comfortable giving her to other men, something she has a natural craving for. You guys inspire us. :)
Here is a warming though. Once she does engage with others there is a small chance probably big chance that she will get hooked on it, depending on her personality but you also might discover things about her you didnt think she had in her. So be careful and communicate ALOT about your feelings. She can get out of control very easily as my wife did. Luckily we are great now.

Interesting and we enjoyed your story. We've had a similar experience. To step back a little, way back I guess because my little fantasy started when I was just 12 or 13 years old. I was attending a summer cadet camp. One evening after a baseball game three of my friends and I headed for the showers. The camp was on a military base so modesty was never a consideration when showers were being built, consequently all the showers were in one room with a simple 2 ft. square divider about an adults waist level high provided all the privacy anyone was entitled to. Anyway, as we entered the showers from the dressing room area a much older black cadet, probably 19 or 20 years old was in the shower and masturbating like crazy! I had never seen a black man in person prior to this let alone a black guy masturbating. His manhood, because of our younger age perhaps, looked huge! In fact, as boys will be boys, for the remainder of that camp, almost daily, this episode would become the hot topic of the day. Needless to say that with discussion the guys member grew bigger and bigger, in fact I clearly recall one guy in our group had us believing that this guy had a 24 inch dong! Over active imaginations no question about it!

Anyway, as I entered that phase of life were the ladies demanded more attention, I would sometimes wonder what it would look like to watch a black guy screw a white pussy! Then after we married that fantasy carried over to pillow talk whenever we were heavy into it and I ask Pam things like, "Do you think you'd like to try a black one?" or, "I'd like to see a black guy between your legs right now!", and many variations of these type comments. I won't mention the fact that the first time I bought something like this up I spent the following two nights sleeping alone in the spare bedroom! Anyway, being consistently persistent, eventually Pam began to enjoy, or at least play along with my little fantasies.

Then, almost after almost nine years of marriage, Pam and I were on a combined vacation/convention trip. The first evening at the convention I was dumb founded to meet an old university friend and roommate of mine, Edwin. We had lost contact with each other shortly after graduation, consequently it was more than 10 years since I'd seen him last. Anyway, the following night the three of us went out to dinner and afterwards did some club hopping. The night ended up with Pam asking Edwin to our hotel suite for a night cap, and of course he eagerly accepted. Whereas we've written much about this elsewhere on this site, I'll cut the detail and admit I witnessed Edwin introduce Pam to his magnificent huge, over 11 inch, black cock! It was an awesome sight. It was also the fruition of my fantasy becoming a reality!! The other reality, in addition to witnessing a black guy doing a white pussy, was that the pussy I would see getting pounded was none other than my wife's white pussy! This happened four years ago, i.e., March/2012.

Here is a warming though. Once she does engage with others there is a small chance probably big chance that she will get hooked on it, depending on her personality but you also might discover things about her you didnt think she had in her. So be careful and communicate ALOT about your feelings. She can get out of control very easily as my wife did. Luckily we are great now.
Thanks for the feedback, and I agree, I have seen Kay get into a sexual frenzy, when I have her turned on, that I am concerned I wont be able to handle, if it goes any further. I can honestly see her taking on 5 or 6 guys without batting an eyelash. But, it's that sexual libido in her that attracts me so much to her, along with other things, obviously. I am also prepared to let her have as many men as she wants, and she knows it.

Thanks for the feedback, and I agree, I have seen Kay get into a sexual frenzy, when I have her turned on, that I am concerned I wont be able to handle, if it goes any further. I can honestly see her taking on 5 or 6 guys without batting an eyelash. But, it's that sexual libido in her that attracts me so much to her, along with other things, obviously. I am also prepared to let her have as many men as she wants, and she knows it.
Be careful what you wish for or you might find yourself home alone on most weekdays because your wife as at a friends house with a group of guys (its happened to me). It got to a point that even after her job she would go over one of their houses. Currently she has a large group of partners that we hang out with and have occasional sessions here or at our friends house, its become a routine and a regular occurrence.

Interesting and we enjoyed your story. We've had a similar experience. To step back a little, way back I guess because my little fantasy started when I was just 12 or 13 years old. I was attending a summer cadet camp. One evening after a baseball game three of my friends and I headed for the showers. The camp was on a military base so modesty was never a consideration when showers were being built, consequently all the showers were in one room with a simple 2 ft. square divider about an adults waist level high provided all the privacy anyone was entitled to. Anyway, as we entered the showers from the dressing room area a much older black cadet, probably 19 or 20 years old was in the shower and masturbating like crazy! I had never seen a black man in person prior to this let alone a black guy masturbating. His manhood, because of our younger age perhaps, looked huge! In fact, as boys will be boys, for the remainder of that camp, almost daily, this episode would become the hot topic of the day. Needless to say that with discussion the guys member grew bigger and bigger, in fact I clearly recall one guy in our group had us believing that this guy had a 24 inch dong! Over active imaginations no question about it!

Anyway, as I entered that phase of life were the ladies demanded more attention, I would sometimes wonder what it would look like to watch a black guy screw a white pussy! Then after we married that fantasy carried over to pillow talk whenever we were heavy into it and I ask Pam things like, "Do you think you'd like to try a black one?" or, "I'd like to see a black guy between your legs right now!", and many variations of these type comments. I won't mention the fact that the first time I bought something like this up I spent the following two nights sleeping alone in the spare bedroom! Anyway, being consistently persistent, eventually Pam began to enjoy, or at least play along with my little fantasies.

Then, almost after almost nine years of marriage, Pam and I were on a combined vacation/convention trip. The first evening at the convention I was dumb founded to meet an old university friend and roommate of mine, Edwin. We had lost contact with each other shortly after graduation, consequently it was more than 10 years since I'd seen him last. Anyway, the following night the three of us went out to dinner and afterwards did some club hopping. The night ended up with Pam asking Edwin to our hotel suite for a night cap, and of course he eagerly accepted. Whereas we've written much about this elsewhere on this site, I'll cut the detail and admit I witnessed Edwin introduce Pam to his magnificent huge, over 11 inch, black cock! It was an awesome sight. It was also the fruition of my fantasy becoming a reality!! The other reality, in addition to witnessing a black guy doing a white pussy, was that the pussy I would see getting pounded was none other than my wife's white pussy! This happened four years ago, i.e., March/2012.
Thats wild, you should put this on a new thread so everyone can read your story.

Back