Bestfriend Bull in near future.

Be careful what you wish for or you might find yourself home alone on most weekdays because your wife as at a friends house with a group of guys (its happened to me). It got to a point that even after her job she would go over one of their houses. Currently she has a large group of partners that we hang out with and have occasional sessions here or at our friends house, its become a routine and a regular occurrence.
That actually sounds perfect, your current arrangement, I mean. Hopefully, it will never come to a point where Kay doesn't have me notified of her plans or my involvement. Until now, we have been clear that she wants me to see her being gang banged or any scenario where she is with someone else. I believe Kay wants me to watch her, as much as I want to watch her, even though I know that times will come that she will forget I am in the room. But, that is to be expected. I want her to enjoy herself, obviously.

That actually sounds perfect, your current arrangement, I mean. Hopefully, it will never come to a point where Kay doesn't have me notified of her plans or my involvement. Until now, we have been clear that she wants me to see her being gang banged or any scenario where she is with someone else. I believe Kay wants me to watch her, as much as I want to watch her, even though I know that times will come that she will forget I am in the room. But, that is to be expected. I want her to enjoy herself, obviously.

It got a little rough for me, some said there was no fixing her and that I should just seek divorce but I had faith in her. There was a point that she would go to their house daily. The baby is picked up at 4 and she gets out of work at 1, so during that time she would go to their place and usually it would be a few of the guys, sometimes just one or two. All this while I waited at home working anxious knowing what was happening, yet still aroused and playing with myself. It was an emotional ride.

Random post, this is an example of how submissive I really get. I wanted to do something with my wife on the weekend, but they already planned to meet. I told my bestfriend to postpone it so I can go out with her, he stood up stepped in front of me and told me "im doing your wife tomorrow with or without your permission, you gonna do anything about it?". I did not take long before I told him, "no, i am not going to do anything about it", and I walked away, he said "thats right walk"; interesting enough, with a mild erection. Some folks wouldnt be able to handle this mentally.

Last edited:
Back