Best/Worst hotels for play dates

Mrs.InCharge

Couple
Gold Member
From
OK, US
So I'm totally a hotel girl. I love the anonymity, the special one time use of it all, everything. That said, not all hotel chains are created equal. Here's a few of my reviews based from my prospective:

La Quinta inns and suites:

These used to be decent but have really falling down the ladder. Generally, they are very affordable but not very clean.

I recently hosted a bull at one and the hallways were not swept, the elevator looked as though it had been tagged by a Gang of Four year olds and all of the furnishings were from the early 2000's

The room however was exceptionally clean and spacious. There are a lot of surfaces for which your bull can place you during sex. The shower had ADA bars which as any woman knows, are standard for having any kind of shower sex. The bed we got was a very big, tall and soft king sized bed that gave my bull and I plenty of room to spread out. It was closer to height so that my bull didn't have to bend his back for hours and hours which added to the experience.

I don't allow my cuckold to play with me but they do have a closet which angles perfectly toward the mirror in which a tied up cuckold could view the activity in the bed area without actually being there which would be fun.

The staff were decently polite but made commentary about my guest "really enjoying the room" and if I needed help with my bags (I brought no luggage)

I give La Quinta a failing grade for only 3 out of 10. Perhaps if they had more emphasis on cleanliness and professionalism I might go back.

Holiday inn express:

Ok so these should totally be nasty, and dirty and only for family trips to wallyworld but these are the best!

Regardless of where I am in the country, if we meet a bull in that area my first choice is Holiday Inn Express.

First, their cancellation policy is super liberal. Sometimes the bull just doesn't show "flakes out" so multiple times I have been able to completely get a full refund and cancel the room.

These are (generally speaking) very clean. Three years ago they revamped their entire design of rooms so now I can be plowed by a big black bull in an Asian inspired tea room design.

They generally use the fake marble for the countertops in the rest room which are cold to the touch and can be a mood killer when your bulls balls touch the cold surface but most of the Holiday Inn Expresses are thermal lamp heated so just go ahead and flip that switch a few minutes before hand.

One drawback is that some of the rooms come with those stay comfort memory foam bed tops that are completely unstable while riding cowgirl. They do not allow for the reverberated bounce we need so I have to spend way more time and energy on top than say a traditional spring based bed.

Most of today's modern hotels have white noise functions on the stereo system or the TV. Holiday Inn Express has an ocean soundscape that covers the sound of my bull and I going at it pretty well. I mean, if my bull pounding me into the door, your going to hear it but if were on the couch area, I think it's covered.

Professionalism is a key point I look for. Each time I stay, I am treated with courtesy, wished for a good day and hoped that I enjoyed my stay at the hotel.

Holiday Inn and Suites Express get a 8/10 in my book.

Embassy Suites on the weekends. The rate is usually down because the biz crowd is gone. They have bar/lounge to meet up too. Almost never have to use your key to go directly to the room---for your late arrivals.

I used to use a motel in East London that had an automated checkin machine. you could get in and get to your room without ever having to see or speak to anyone. it was cheap, convenient, hassle free.

i got to know some of the housekeeping staff and the security guard. it was very embarrassing at first as they know what's going on. especially when they start recognising you being there with different men on different occasions. but they turned out to be very courteous and friendly.

I'm a big Aloft fan, just because it's usually got a pretty live bar, less families and can find some pretty good deals on HotelsTonight and if it's just a quick hookup, not a bad place to hangout afterwards. One time my friend was making so much noise, that morning, we saw a note under our door which read, "you kept us up all night, but after seeing her, we completely understand... we would've done the same. Great job!!!"

I used to use a motel in East London that had an automated checkin machine. you could get in and get to your room without ever having to see or speak to anyone. it was cheap, convenient, hassle free.

i got to know some of the housekeeping staff and the security guard. it was very embarrassing at first as they know what's going on. especially when they start recognising you being there with different men on different occasions. but they turned out to be very courteous and friendly.
I would fuck u anywhere Noreen

LOL! A few years ago my then boss and I went to DC on a business trip. You'd think that since they only had to pay for one room;)the company would have sprung for something nicer, but they stuck us in a Best Western off the interstate. It might have been OK, but apparently there was a baseball or softball tournament in the area that week and the place was covered up with ******* in uniforms running up and down the stairs and balconies all nite. You couldn't even get near the pool. NOT a romantic getaway!:cry:

My Aunt works for marriott, so I can get better rates there. I'm not much for getting hotels though. I mean if there's no other arrangement, then sure. Otherwise, it would be nice to save that money for school supplies, lol.

Back