Best Video Camera for Taping the Action?

time2try

Couple
Staff member
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NC, US
Hello everyone. This is "time2try's" husband posting to hopefully get some information. We will probably be meeting her first BBC Monday or Tuesday evening. For the event I would like to have a good low light video camera to take the action with. I have noticed on many amateur videos that are shot in motel rooms ( where this will be taking place ) the action is very dark or grainy, and you can't see much. Can anyone give me the names of some video cameras that will allow me to take better video under low light conditions, like whats in a motel room? I am not looking to spend over $800.00
Thanks

And yes I do know to keep all the lights on while videotaping.

My hubby went to bestbuy website and looked up open box items, and found there to be alot of open box video cameras just after the holidays! He got a 1400$ for around $450 to $550.
With our luck they are long gone by now lol

o
You can check there website, my hubby did stores with in 50 miles of our zip! Three stores, found like 22 video cameras! It changes daily i found 18 just now!
Ok I will check right now. Thanks
How do you find returns section?

No he was in a hurry to get home. Maybe I will go tomorrow and if they still have it pick it up. It looks like a nicene and the price is very good too.

Last July we had purchased a: Canon Vixia HF G20 on Amazon. it is incredible. It shoots in HD, and has a HD CMOS sensor and they label it a Pro-sumer type camera. It shot amazing video in the AUTO mode, and it has a Cinema mode as well. It was a $1300 investment and well worth it. Next investment is the Sony 4K camera, those are now down to $1999.00

Back