best verification photo ever??

CammieCummz

Female
Gold Member
It's about time I got around to shooting a B2W verification photo BUT I want it to be the best verification photo of all time!

I am seeking HUNG black studs, 9+ inches within 3 hours driving distance of us (Myrtle Beach). You should consider this more modeling than a hookup as I don't intend on fucking someone I just met (although I am not against it for the right guy(s) ) - I will however get you off cause I'm kind of a slut ;)

I work a lot and my schedule changes from week to week so you'll have to work with me a little if you work a 9-5. Please send me a message and I'll get back to you as soon as I have the chance. Thanks! Trista

newshoes1.jpg

I guess thats a butterfly hahaha im jst talkin dat tattoo
i cant see it betta enouf cud yu plz shoot it on cloz range and post it
let the world see it......there4 increazin ya charmness to BBC on site
Get it be mo invisible

I guess thats a butterfly hahaha im jst talkin dat tattoo
i cant see it betta enouf cud yu plz shoot it on cloz range and post it
let the world see it......there4 increazin ya charmness to BBC on site
Get it be mo invisible

It's about time I got around to shooting a B2W verification photo BUT I want it to be the best verification photo of all time!

I am seeking HUNG black studs, 9+ inches within 3 hours driving distance of us (Myrtle Beach). You should consider this more modeling than a hookup as I don't intend on fucking someone I just met (although I am not against it for the right guy(s) ) - I will however get you off cause I'm kind of a slut ;)

I work a lot and my schedule changes from week to week so you'll have to work with me a little if you work a 9-5. Please send me a message and I'll get back to you as soon as I have the chance. Thanks! Trista

View attachment 612460
Hello and welcome to the site. Would love to hear from you

Back