Best places to be blacked

Where is your ideal location to be blacked?

• Hotel close to home

Votes: 35 28.9%
  • At home (bringing lover back to your house)

Votes: 39 32.2%
  • On vacation (beach)

Votes: 8 6.6%
  • On vacation (hotel)

Votes: 38 31.4%
  • Other (explain below)

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm curious as to where hotwives (not hubby's) prefer to be blacked as I'm working with my wife to set something up. She has her own preferences/ideas, but I'd like to see what others have to say.

At hotel close to possible boy friend. Don’t like to give out our location until we are sure. We even text him a photo of
F the hotel when we get there. When he responds / if he responds the next photo is of the room number. When he says he is there I send him my or our photo and invite him to the lounge to meet

So far the results are interesting. I would have thought for safety reasons wives would have preferred a hotel away from home or on vacation, but there's a large number that prefer at home so far.

I wouldn't say there's a best place, as it all depends on each one and their circumstances. But in my case the marital bed at home has some secondary psychological sentimental and social implications and significances, so it can be special. Obviously it's a place reserved for just two special black lovers to do some special things I'd never do with just occasional hangouts or one night stands.

Can’t play at home but of the choices vacation hotel is great because I get so horny on vacation and I like long sessions with repeated fucking lol. Locally I would add an option for the Bull’s Place. I get worked up on the drive there and tend to be very open to his commands and the sex can be adventurous and combustible.

In my bed when hubby was on trips for work was the best, it was a mix of sneaking him in and out(neighbours) and being able to take as much time as we wanted, as normally we where somewhat time restricted.

Any hotel that is clean with a firm king sized bed, and preferably with big picture windows overlooking major roadways or busy public venues. Hubby likes to see me get taken for at least 10 to 20 minutes while standing up against the glass, with my legs spread wide. I indulge his whims because I know it excites him and I usually have at least 2 really good orgasms while standing there looking out over the town and getting pounded from behind.

Back