best place on net to buy queen of spades jewlery

cscouple64

Couple
From
TX, US
Anyone have links to websites that have nice queen of spades jewelry (necklace, anklets). What we have found on the net so far is really cheap..looking for something of quality and style.

For what you pay for them, they are pretty good. Stylish is in the eye of the beholder. But, there is no doubt that the less expensive jewelry gets the message across.

Mine certainly have worked for me.

I guess going to a jeweler is your best bet for gold jewelry.

Hijacking thread. When I go out, I always look for a woman with a QofS. Still have never run across one. Would love to chat her up.
The last woman I was with I met through my Q of S jewelry. I was wearing a necklace and bracelet both with the "Q" and spades logo. Having a coffee in a mall food court and she approached me to ask about where I got them. Knew exactly what they meant.

Not too long afterwards, she invited me to her place.

She wasn't my intended "target" but my jewelry was very successful non the less.

Hubby and I looked and looked. I wanted something that was clearly a spade, yet was plausibly deniable because I wanted to wear it all the time. We started with the silver one with the black rhinestones, but I wanted something bigger and more feminine. We found the gold one with purple and colorless micro-stones on Amazon. I called and spoke with the retailer before ordering. So far we're really pleased with the quality and durability. It doesn't scream QOS but it has been the initiator of conversations with two black men, both when I was out and about at public venues by myself, one of whom I fucked about a week afterwards at his place. :) I threw in a pic that shows the back of it too.
SecretPlayWife_beautiful-secretplaywife_203.jpg SecretPlayWife_contemplating-oral-pleasure_165.jpg SecretPlayWife_hobby_209.jpg SecretPlayWife_lace-over-lace-at-bar_198.jpg SecretPlayWife_playing-pool-at-a-bar_168.jpg SecretPlayWife_i-love-my-hotwifes-eyes_172.jpg

Hubby and I looked and looked. I wanted something that was clearly a spade, yet was plausibly deniable because I wanted to wear it all the time. We started with the silver one with the black rhinestones, but I wanted something bigger and more feminine. We found the gold one with purple and colorless micro-stones on Amazon. I called and spoke with the retailer before ordering. So far we're really pleased with the quality and durability. It doesn't scream QOS but it has been the initiator of conversations with two black men, both when I was out and about at public venues by myself, one of whom I fucked about a week afterwards at his place. :) I threw in a pic that shows the back of it too.
View attachment 849990 View attachment 849991 View attachment 849992 View attachment 849993 View attachment 849994 View attachment 849996

Deniability is necessary in case I meet someone who doesn't interest me. The Queen of Spades is my favourite playing card, if that person asks. And HW are my initials.

I agree subtle is best. Discreet advertising is always the best kind. Always like to be the wife who doesn't look like the hot wife she actually is. "Librarian" effect.

View attachment 849990 View attachment 849991 View attachment 849992 View attachment 849993 View attachment 849994 View attachment 849996

That is what we are looking for..something that is not overt, but looks feminine. so you found that on Amazon? do you remember the vendor?

The last woman I was with I met through my Q of S jewelry. I was wearing a necklace and bracelet both with the "Q" and spades logo. Having a coffee in a mall food court and she approached me to ask about where I got them. Knew exactly what they meant.

Not too long afterwards, she invited me to her place.

She wasn't my intended "target" but my jewelry was very successful non the less.
Very sexy story. Good work ;-)

Back