Best nude beaches in CA for BBC?

My GF and I are hitting a bunch of nude beaches in CA this month.
We're starting at Black's Beach in San Diego and making our way north.

Anyone know of the best beaches to find BBC in California?

She's said she hopes there are lots of blacks on Black's Beach, and she can't stop talking about the name. She's already started referring to it at BBC Beach instead of Black's Beach.

I'm not positive since we haven't been to any of the nude beaches but I'm thinking you won't have much luck. Hope I'm wrong. Have fun!!:qos:

When we went in NY there were BBCs everywhere and my girlfriend couldn't help but stare and constantly brings up how massive they were.
We're both hoping for the same thing here, but New York has a much higher black population.

True. I'd say enjoy a day on the beach and then, if you don't have any luck, find someone either on here or Craigslist. In fact we're getting ready to leave in a few minutes to meet a guy we met on CL . She's been with him before. Super nice guy. We have had really had good luck on CL. For sure some flakes and no shows but overall very successful. She fucked one of her other guys the other day also from CL. We've known him now for about four years now.

She's not (yet) into the lifestyle.
Would it be wrong to find one to meet us there and have him strike up a natural conversation while we're all nude at the beach?
Or I pretend to know him from school or something?
Then have him hang out with us all evening and see where things go...

If she doesn't know about it it's not wrong. J/K. But that's not a bad idea. It sounds like she's ready to explore the idea so why not? Just tell the guy that it might be a bust. But I bet, if she drinks, after a few and some time chatting it up with a BBC she'd be up for it. My wife would have never thought she'd be into having sex with strangers let alone BBC. It's been a few years and she really enjoys it. I'm sure I enjoy watching her more than she likes to do it but none the less she brings it up often. Or even ask her to give it a try and if she doesn't like it at least you tried. But my money is on she'll get hooked!!

My GF and I are hitting a bunch of nude beaches in CA this month.
We're starting at Black's Beach in San Diego and making our way north.

Anyone know of the best beaches to find BBC in California?

She's said she hopes there are lots of blacks on Black's Beach, and she can't stop talking about the name. She's already started referring to it at BBC Beach instead of Black's Beach.

I can tell you from first hand experience, there will be very few BBC at blacks beach, Most will be couples, a lot are nudist, a few may be swingers. But you will only see about 2-3 single male BBC there if you are lucky, or maybe none at all. There is also a large gay section that frequent blacks beach, so you may see some single men, but many of them will be close to the gay community section at blacks beach

Yeah, I was afraid of there not being many BBCs there.
I think I'll look online for someone about our age (early 20s), to run into us and I'll create a back story and pretend I know him, and have him spend the day with us.
Might not end in sex, but she'll definitely be staring and get turned on.

I'm just worried the other guy might slip up on some details and give me away, so maybe it's best to have him strike up a conversation and be really friendly without being creepy.
Let my GF get an eye full while talking to him, then have him ask if he can hangout with us on the beach. By that point she'll be so turned on, I'm sure she'll say yes to our new friend.

Yeah, I was afraid of there not being many BBCs there.
I think I'll look online for someone about our age (early 20s), to run into us and I'll create a back story and pretend I know him, and have him spend the day with us.
Might not end in sex, but she'll definitely be staring and get turned on.

I'm just worried the other guy might slip up on some details and give me away, so maybe it's best to have him strike up a conversation and be really friendly without being creepy.
Let my GF get an eye full while talking to him, then have him ask if he can hangout with us on the beach. By that point she'll be so turned on, I'm sure she'll say yes to our new friend.
I think it would be good idea to meet him in a club. Have your GF with couole of drinks. Then have him ask her to dance. She will get into it.

Back