Best new West coast BBC

Longdongg

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
AZ, US
New bull to the west coast, I travel frequently to California Arizona and Florida. Some for business some for play. Tall dark and handsome, and love to fuck. Former Collegiate basketball player, not I own my own businesses one of them in financial services the other is e commerce. Very real and very fit. I take pride in my body, and it shows. Just here to see if there's any real women or couple that are real as well and like to have clean safe fun with no drama. I haven't found any real couples on these sites yet, hoping to learn insight from those who have been in the lifestyle for a long time. More than like not going to post a lot of face pics bc my ******* is a diplomat and as I stated I am a true pioneer for business at my age in the field I am in, if any questions contact me
6'5" 225 with less than 10 percent body fat, a college degree, and an intelligent black man who had an unquenchable sex drive. Just really looking to meet new people converse a little and see what happens.

Thank you, Gary

Nice and honest Gary, and your athletic upbringing and good parents gives you humility to want to learn and express yourself to be complete as possible.

Back