best IR video to get wife soaked

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by phatbootywife, Sep 30, 2014.

1. phatbootywife

phatbootywife Member

US
    Last night I made her hold my phone and watch a white girl suck a BBC while I whispered in her ear and asked if she wanted to do that. She gave me the quivery yes then we watched a BBC smash a booth like hers and I could tell she was turned on again I asked her if she wants that she said yes I said tell me what you want. She said a big black cock to fuck me, so I bent her over and fucked her with her BBC dildo. She came so damn hard and kept wanting it. So my question is what are some good amateur videos I can show her to get her soaked and what are some things I could whisper in her ear to make her go wild. FYI she has been in denial that she wants BBC but cumes so hard when I am fucking her asking her if she wants BBC. Also she told me last night she would have to be drunk to do it but I think it's because of nerves.

2. 5inchcuck

5inchcuck Member

3. hotbbccpl

hotbbccpl Active Member

Always something with Shane diesel or Lexington Steele, the dirty ones with the innocent looking girls

4. jazzmo

jazzmo Active Member

Here is one.

When this one ends there will be others to choose from that are of the same quality.

bigalex, Princess Rina and Army cuck like this.
  5. phatbootywife

phatbootywife Member

US
    Yes this one is good but I wish the whole video was like the begging just quick spurts of BBC just enough to get you excited and wanting more

6. Kuno

Kuno Well-Known Member Gold Member

If this one doesn't, nothing else will.[