best countries for holidays

Amalia

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Spain
I have traveled several times to Cuba and Dominican Republic and enjoyed the sun, rum and of course a lot of interracial sex.
Now I would like to change the destination, have spoken highly of Jamaica but on the other hand I read that a perfeco destination for a white woman looking for sex with black guys is Tanzania and Zanzibar beaches.
Can someone help me decide?

We have a question for anyone with any insight to this topic.... We are seriously considering doing the bbc vacation thing. We are thinking Dom Rep. or Jamaica. Has anyone who has done something similar have any suggestions or information. What is the best area for a 40yr old couple. We are not looking to hang out with college students. Something a little quieter and relaxed.

We have a question for anyone with any insight to this topic.... We are seriously considering doing the bbc vacation thing. We are thinking Dom Rep. or Jamaica. Has anyone who has done something similar have any suggestions or information. What is the best area for a 40yr old couple. We are not looking to hang out with college students. Something a little quieter and relaxed.
n my experience, the best destination was Cuba, I had sex with men Venezuelan, Colombian and Cuban also was incredible, but the problem is that you can not even travel to this country.
Dominicans are just looking for your tips, are bad lovers, and with the small penis

I have traveled several times to Cuba and Dominican Republic and enjoyed the sun, rum and of course a lot of interracial sex.
Now I would like to change the destination, have spoken highly of Jamaica but on the other hand I read that a perfeco destination for a white woman looking for sex with black guys is Tanzania and Zanzibar beaches.
Can someone help me decide?
come to jamaica for this bbc

Back