Best condoms for big cocks

Kurt Sigismund

Male
Real Person
From
UK
Hi there,

What is your experience with condoms and big dicks ?

For years, I was using regular sized condoms because there was no available large sized condoms or they were not advertised. So, every now and then, they would crack, which is unsafe. Until one day, I discovered large sized condoms, and I never had one crack again.

I have tried Durex XL then switched to SKYN large.

Somebody tried Trojan Magnum XL ?

Cheers,
Kurt.

Last edited:
Thanks. I think the importance of having a condom of the right size can't be overstated. It's one of those things that seem to be taboo in society (as if not to offend regular sizes or small sizes).

Is this a trick question???
What condoms are best lol
Errrrr none or in fact a busted one where all the cum has leaked out into a white pussy where mom nature and God intended it to go
If it's big and black it's going in a white pussy bareback

The superior black male should always be bareback on his submissive girl to reflect his superiority over her.
So beautiful Kelly. You take their Black cock cum and we cucks are always grateful to be allowed to suck it out of our white whores pussy

Bare is my favorite by all means! However, I use either Magnum XLs or Skyn Elite Large for when my partner has a latex sensitivity. Haven't tried the Durex XXLs yet.

Back